Sign in to follow this  
TimDuke 01

Counselor exploit I just discovered on Higgins Large.

I was Jason on Higgins large and my shack didn't spawn on the island this particular match so on the island it puts a real small shack barely enough room for Jason and a counselor to be inside hence the exploit. I saw a Tiffany swim to the island and go into that small shack.I figured no problem easy kill.Boy was I wrong.Maybe if I had a different weapon like Part 6 pole but I had the pig splitter.They can crouch in the corner and you cant hit them in regular or combat stance.I even tried going out side and make my weapon glitch through the wall to get her cause you can do that in other places. NOPE. You can grab in there BUT you can't get them out of that shack and even choke won't light up so grabbing is pointless. So I had to go collect a ton of knives as that was the only way I could manage to kill her. The devs need to fix this spot. So beware everyone of that exploit.

Never heard of this one. I know there's one in a closet at  Pinehurst, but Jason eventually managed to kill them after some effort.

• Thanks 1

I was wondering why in the heck would someone go there so apparently they have used this spot before and knew it would cause a Jason player a headache.

oof, hope this doesn't spread. Sounds alot like the stupid Jarvis porch glitch where i had to spend the last few mins gathering knives and hope the guy doesnt stand there in block taking them all and spraying.. 

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Sounds alot like the stupid Jarvis porch glitch

It is very similar but as I said if you had the fence pole or Savini's weapon I think you could jab them in combat stance. Perhaps another weapon would work but not the pig splitter.