Sign in to follow this  
Gamesftw78

FOV and hardcore no radar mode?

When in the world are we gonna have a FOV slider? Add it to the game? Not everyone is comfortable with the view and some people have widescreen monitors! It's not considered cheating when you already have a dark aura around your monitor if you lose fear as soon Jason arrives!

I also would like to suggest the fact we should have two modes. One with radar and one without radar would give us the element of surprise so we can make it look scarier. Seeing Jason on radar is stupid. Let's make it more realistic how you have to really mind your own surroundings. This isn't 1st person shooter games where we need to see the hostile on radar. I find it absurd to have radar. It takes away the surprise of the game.  I do notice the radar does disappear when Jason is nearby and you lose fear. That is something at least but wouldn't it be fun if the whole player base have zero radar and they have to locate each other? Just a lil suggestion. I still think FOV is a huge benefit needed. Why was it locked in the first place is beyond me. Millions of game developers allow FOV for gaming purposes. Let us have it please. And when the hell are you guys gonna add subtitles to Single Player challenges and maybe multiplayer? Like come on. Not all of us can hear!

@Gamesftw78, Seeing that this game is going to have maybe 2-3 more patches, I highly doubt your suggestions have any real chance to even be considered. All we can really hope for now is that they get all the bugs and glitches worked out over those next 2-3 patches and have it set up for all our progression to be transferred to us for offline play when they turn the lights out for good. 

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@Gamesftw78, Seeing that this game is going to have maybe 2-3 more patches, I highly doubt your suggestions have any real chance to even be considered. All we can really hope for now is that they get all the bugs and glitches worked out over those next 2-3 patches and have it set up for all our progression to be transferred to us for offline play when they turn the lights out for good. 

I'll say a infinite patches