Does anybody know why when Chad is hiding in a closet or under a bed he completely gives his spot away? Unlike the other characters who might whisper things like “please don’t see me,” whenever I see a Chad hiding, he screams stuff like “JESUS CHRIST!” or “holy shit, is that a dead body?” when sometimes there aren’t any dead bodies around?? LOL. 

The other day I was playing and I was the second to last one alive. I ran to the Packanack Lodge and saw somebody else was there but I wasn’t able to find them because I got killed in the room downstairs with the closet in it. After I was dead I realized the last person alive was hiding in that closet right where I got killed, and it was a Chad, so of course he freaked out. He screamed out something about the dead body then held his breath, then screamed something else out, and that went on and on for the next minute or so. The Jason player was standing in front of the closet and he obviously knew the guy was hiding in there. I don’t know if he wasn’t killing him because it was hilarious, or if they were teaming and were talking in party chat (I don’t think so though) but whatever the reason the Chad ended up quitting before Jason could kill him. 

Why do Chads scream stuff like that out when they’re hiding?? I know he has really low composure so he gets scared really easily, but I’ve seen times when there arent any bodies around and he’s still screaming about a dead body. 😂

It makes me laugh every time. 

• Haha 1

I've noticed this too when it comes to Chad 😂 Might just be a programming glitch or something. Some counselors are different in their reactions - for example, I notice Victoria never reacts to the lights being cut out...guess they never recorded the dialogue for that?  Either way, Chad is always entertaining with his reactions 😆

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

1 word:

COMPOSURE

Or maybe he’s talking about Jason being a corpse. 😂😂😂

On 11/8/2019 at 1:21 PM, FridayThe31st said:

Or maybe he’s talking about Jason being a corpse. 😂😂😂

Decomposure?

😂

• Haha 1