Sign in to follow this  
Jason Todd Voorhees

New Wrong Turn Finish Shooting

It has my interest even if I didn’t follow the series past number 1, which is a better movie than it’s given credit for. The makeup is top notch too. Yes it’s trope(y) but that doesn’t stop it from being a good ride. 

8 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It has my interest even if I didn’t follow the series past number 1, which is a better movie than it’s given credit for. The makeup is top notch too. Yes it’s trope(y) but that doesn’t stop it from being a good ride. 

Lol funny that you say that because I have only seen the first one as well!

I did enjoy it very much but for some reason just never took the time or spent the money buying or renting the others.

20 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

12 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Lol funny that you say that because I have only seen the first one as well!

I did enjoy it very much but for some reason just never took the time or spent the money buying or renting the others.

Really guys?? I've seen basically all of them lol.

9 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Thanks for the announcement @Jason Todd Voorhees.

I've seen each of the other Wrong Turn films, but the first one will always stand out.

No problem! I got other posts to give as well! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Really guys?? I've seen basically all of them lol.

The series didn’t click for me, if you know what I mean. I felt they told a decent story but nothing gave me the feeling like there was more to say. I also didn’t connect with the brothers and father, so following their story wasn’t enough of a kick. I’ll probably watch them at some point, especially if the new one does click. I’d hope the makeup and effects stay as good as they were in that first entry. 

I always liked the other entries in this sub-genre so maybe it was a mistake not to watch them before.

Let me guess... They're either taking the series to space or putting it on a boat. I'd prefer space myself, those are always fun.

8 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

No problem! I got other posts to give as well! 

Keep 'em coming brother. 😎

4 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:
The series didn’t click for me, if you know what I mean. I felt they told a decent story but nothing gave me the feeling like there was more to say. I also didn’t connect with the brothers and father, so following their story wasn’t enough of a kick. I’ll probably watch them at some point, especially if the new one does click. I’d hope the makeup and effects stay as good as they were in that first entry. 

I always liked the other entries in this sub-genre so maybe it was a mistake not to watch them before.

I agree that the makeup really does make an impact on the film's enjoyment.

4 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

Let me guess... They're either taking the series to space or putting it on a boat. I'd prefer space myself, those are always fun.

Space trumps boats any day of the week.

On 11/7/2019 at 3:57 PM, Fair Play said:

Keep 'em coming brother. 😎

I got you guys!

On 11/7/2019 at 11:24 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

That's understandable and for me I love slashers or horror in general. 

On 11/7/2019 at 11:33 AM, F134Ever86 said:

Likely a boat haha.

• Like 1

wrong-turn-poster.jpg?ssl=1

The synopsis is something along the lines of hikers on the Appalachian trail running into people who have lived there since before the civil war. No mention of inbreeding but c'mon... it's wrong turn.

@Jason Todd Voorhees got the scoop from bloody disgusting

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3595717/first-teaser-poster-brand-new-wrong-turn-movie-teases-arrival-foundation/

Edited by F134Ever86
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, F134Ever86 said:

wrong-turn-poster.jpg?ssl=1

The synopsis is something along the lines of hikers on the Appalachian trail running into people who have lived there since before the civil war. No mention of inbreeding but c'mon... it's wrong turn.

wait what?? before the civil war? Appalachian? wtf!