I used a lot of my time to become 150 level so my perks would come out better. Has this been changed? Right now i still roll a lot of poor perks even though im 150. 

6 hours ago, theblitz707 said:

I used a lot of my time to become 150 level so my perks would come out better. Has this been changed? Right now i still roll a lot of poor perks even though im 150. 

That would be logical, and it would be a quick, simple fix, but the people in charge have no intentions of doing simple things to improve the game at this point.

i thought i read somewhere this higher level-better perk was implemented in the game. It might be in one of the patch notes but im not sure...

14 hours ago, theblitz707 said:

i thought i read somewhere this higher level-better perk was implemented in the game. It might be in one of the patch notes but im not sure...

No and no. Like I said it's RNG.

but devs thought about it right? i had seen devs talking about this in the forums. i just want some good healing/sense avoidance perks and i have 180k but these poor rolls scare me lmao

1 hour ago, theblitz707 said:

but devs thought about it right? i had seen devs talking about this in the forums. i just want some good healing/sense avoidance perks and i have 180k but these poor rolls scare me lmao

They've talked about a lot of things you'll never see in game...