Dragonfire82877

What did everyone do for Halloween?

I assisted my wife at the church's Trunk or Treat, so couldn't go the Jason route (too scary for kids). So my wife and I set up a Ghostbusters themed station. I was decked out in full Ghostbuster gear and my wife was dressed as Janine. As soon as I get the pics that others took, I'll share them, but my custom built Proton Pack was a huge success. It's about 85% cardboard and almost everyone I tell that to cant believe it. Here's a quick clip of the lights on the pack.

• Like 1

I love this topic!

I continued a family tradition of taking the kids to one of the local haunted trails. Because of our family's busy schedule, we didn't get much movie time in, this season, but my daughter and I did get to at least catch most of The Nightmare Before Christmas, on TV.

I took my daughter trick or treating with some of our friends. She's getting old enough to where this might be one of her last years to dress up and go beg for candy. This was the first year that I was able to do a little bit of monster makeup for her. When her brothers were of the age to go trick or treating, I had a number of opportunities to do some pretty cool makeup for them, but most years until now my daughter's picks for costumes didn't call for any makeup effects.

This is my favorite holiday, but this year has been bittersweet as I recognize that my kids are getting closer and closer to adulthood, and things are naturally changing. I'm certainly excited about whatever the future holds, but I will miss the good times we had when they were younger.

Maybe when the kids are out of the house, I'll celebrate Halloween by converting the garage into a little one night only haunted house for trick-or-treaters.

• Like 1

Had my usual Halloween movie Marathon leading up to Halloween.....but, the last couple of years we haven’t gone all out like we usually do.

My wife and I took the kiddos around the neighborhood trick or treating.

I have several animatronic horror themed characters in my attic, Freddy, zombies, Ghost face ect....that we usually make a trail to the front door with strobe lights and fog machines and spooky music....my nephew and I usually dress up.....me as Michael Myers and him as Jason Voorhees.....we make quite a show of it as we stalk our trick or treaters and  neighbors.....lol.....the ones that drive up trick or treating, I usually get in to their vehicle as they are going up to the house and get candy and scare them as they open the car doors and the over head lights in the car come on 😂

Everyone that’s come by has really enjoyed it... next year when Halloween falls on Saturday we will go all out again!

• Like 1

Played Until Dawn with my fiancé, it was a good night. It’s a great game to play with a partner even without any co-op features, very choose your own adventure.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Played Until Dawn with my fiancé, it was a good night. It’s a great game to play with a partner even without any co-op features, very choose your own adventure.

Until Dawn is a great game !!

I love how every character can survive or perish depending on how you play the story.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Until Dawn is a great game !!

I love how every character can survive or perish depending on how you play the story.

It really is, I’ve been saving it to do with the significant other and have been pleasantly surprised at the quality of the story telling. 

• Like 1

Took the little one trick or treating in a pretty steady rain. She didnt complain one bit. Had about an inch of water in bottom of her trick or treating bucket at the end of night. luckily most of the packaging is plastic and repelled the water.. haha.

• Like 1

It's nice to hear everyone had such a pleasant Halloween.

I had a pretty eventful day.

My wife made pancakes in the shape of Jason's mask, complete with bloody strawberry jam.

I watched the 1978 film Halloween.

I had family visit, and we took my young nieces and nephews to a corn maze.

I got hustled by my youngest daughter in an archery contest, so I have to honor the bet I made with her.

I handed out candy to the neighborhood kids. I made sure to pull all the Milky Way bars out beforehand.

Me and the wife went to a Halloween party hosted by some good friends. We'll be hosting next year.

I finished the night off with a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream and oreo cookies, while watching the 2018 film Halloween.

• Like 2