10705874_images(1).jpg.bd68abffe6252da82ddc1b2b27e20f11.jpg

So I'm coming back to see what's changed and how much this game has been improved!

Those of you who remember me and my final thread on this site: It's Been Fun... noted my reasons for leaving were the crapton of bugs in this game. In the spirit of Halloween, I decided to reinstall the game and see what's been changed and one set of patch notes made me squee, the buffs to Jason that actually make him a threat again! His Swings now having an arc and his rage mode making him unstunable by anything other than shotgun and sweater. Honestly, the buff to rage wasn't really needed imo but its not unwanted either!(Because if they aren't skilled enough to escape fast enough then yes, Jason deserves to be able to become OP.)

I'm hoping this game is in a FAR BETTER state than what it was when I made that post...

Good luck if you haven't played since the grab update. The game is less buggy but environmental kills are broken and a well placed throwing knife can send a car through the map. 

53 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Good luck if you haven't played since the grab update. The game is less buggy but environmental kills are broken and a well placed throwing knife can send a car through the map. 

Yeah...so I noticed, everytime i tried to throw someone threw a window the game glitched and I was stuck grabbing them until they broke free...:/

Avoid doing the door slam & coat hanger kill too, they always glitch. The other environmental kills work most of the time but it’s wise to avoid them all.

If you pull the driver out of the car you won’t be able to kill them on that grab for some reason. Depending on who the counsellor is you could be standing there waiting for them to break free while the others jump in the car & drive off so be aware of that. 

Firecrackers next to pocketknife in your inventory can cause the knife to disappear when the firecrackers are used. 

Counsellors can’t get on roofs anymore & don’t open the drawers in Violets room on Pinehurst if you’re a counsellor.

May be a few other things but that’s all I can think of now. 

There was a bug for a few days where Jason’s shift came active the same time as sense & would have like a 3 second recharge. That was patched pretty quickly though.

5 hours ago, Top_Cat said:

If you pull the driver out of the car you won’t be able to kill them on that grab for some reason. Depending on who the counsellor is you could be standing there waiting for them to break free while the others jump in the car & drive off so be aware of that.

Huh??? Never had that problem. 

4 hours ago, NickersLarge said:

Yeah, I was just about to say; you mean I've been getting out and running for no reason? Haven't heard of this one either.

1 hour ago, SteveChristy said:

Yeah, I was just about to say; you mean I've been getting out and running for no reason? Haven't heard of this one either.

5 hours ago, NickersLarge said:

You’re in this thread saying you did have this problem.

1 hour ago, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

Don't open the top drawer across from Roy's room upstairs in Pinehurst. 

Roy doesn't have a room at Pinehurst. 

@deathsia There's still plenty of fun to be had in this game even with the enviro-kills being buggier than a Harlem crackhouse. We still have the trolls, the do-nothings, and the salty-whiners, but they're kinda like God in a way (here from the beginning, will be here until the end). Don't let them get to you, just have fun. There are still plenty of people playing, so ignore the doom-and-gloom'ers who love to tell people how dead the game is and how the servers are shutting down any day now.

Note: Blowing up cars with throwing knives IS kinda hilarious, but it can easily backfire by dropping the occupants in "limbo" where you can't reach them and have no choice but to wait out the rest of the round. You're better off just stopping the car the old fashioned way.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

Don't open the top drawer across from Roy's room upstairs in Pinehurst. 

I think you mean Violets Room in Pinehurst.....

Across from Tommy’s room.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Top_Cat said:
5 hours ago, SteveChristy said:

9 hours ago, NickersLarge said:

You’re in this thread saying you did have this problem.

Uuhhhhh huh??

@deathsia, welcome back to camp... I think I do remember you but just barely, it’s been a long while.

Ah, yes now I remember.... you liked to read but not post so much. Good to have you back.