Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What's your funniest surviving against teamers moments? On Xbox One, For Me, I'm playing on Higgins Small, being Vanessa, finding out a Chad and a part 3 jason were Teaming, I survived the whole game against them and after the game ended, they both left the game after I got on the mic and told them they were trash. The chad player was in party chat telling the jason player where every player was. But he escaped, didn't run over players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, YouAndYourFriendsAreDead said:

I had the same experience you did the other day. Just on PS4 and replace Chad with Deborah.

@YouAndYourFriendsAreDeadLmao. I messaged the jason player from that match I was in and he said, they weren't. I'm thinking that's a lie, the chad was telling him where everyone was, didnt run over anyone. And the chad just escaped in the two seater. What character were you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep I have had this experience, I was playing with some mates to find out that Kenny was teaming with Jason the worse part was that Kenny had both car keys and phone fuse so we were basically stuck but lucky this was before the rage patch so if Jason was in rage you could knock him down so we joined up and stay away from Kenny and just kept knocking Jason it was hard but 3 of us survived the full match with out getting killed but near the end of the match when Kenny failed to help Jason he got killed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, UberJAson45 said:

Yep I have had this experience, I was playing with some mates to find out that Kenny was teaming with Jason the worse part was that Kenny had both car keys and phone fuse so we were basically stuck but lucky this was before the rage patch so if Jason was in rage you could knock him down so we joined up and stay away from Kenny and just kept knocking Jason it was hard but 3 of us survived the full match with out getting killed but near the end of the match when Kenny failed to help Jason he got killed. 

@UberJAson45 ROFL damn... did they leave the game after the match was over? If a Jason player needs help,  that just shows that they're trash as fuck and probably didn't take time to learn how to play Jason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a match where this Jason and Jenny were teaming; she was opening doors for Jason, closing windows, etc.  Meanwhile, the cops get called.  So at the end there, I run him up and down the main road for at least 10 minutes until he finally rage quits with 2 minutes left to go.  😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, gmintz09 said:

I had a match where this Jason and Jenny were teaming; she was opening doors for Jason, closing windows, etc.  Meanwhile, the cops get called.  So at the end there, I run him up and down the main road for at least 10 minutes until he finally rage quits with 2 minutes left to go.  😂

@gmintz09 what was Jennys outcome? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@UberJAson45 ROFL damn... did they leave the game after the match was over? If a Jason player needs help,  that just shows that they're trash as fuck and probably didn't take time to learn how to play Jason. 

they left the lobby i think the two were in a party because when they left they both left at the same time but they rejoined the lobby again and left again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, UberJAson45 said:

they left the lobby i think the two were in a party because when they left they both left at the same time but they rejoined the lobby again and left again 

@UberJAson45 omg. Were they counsolers? And you told the jason that they were teamers and to only go after them two?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a few but probably best one for me was when I used to play on Xbox & was with all randoms.  Anyways I notice another Jenny blatantly teaming with Jason.  Eventually a car gets started &  Vanessa just happened to flatten to teamer & I had gotten the sweater, plus Tommy was here now.

Linked up with Tommy & healed him before getting slashed to death.  His axe breaks & we make our way north on Higgins Haven, towards the main lodge & Higgins camp.  Avoiding Jason, I make it to a small cabin, where I manage to knock off the mask through the window.  

I notice Tommy heading in our direction, equipped with a new axe hee found.  Climbed out window & pop the sweater, where Tommy kneels him & begins the execution... When low and behold the Jason rage quits...

End up throwing the vid on YT and about a week or 2 later, get a message from one of the teamers with a half hearted apology for "cheating" & explaining he was helping his friend cuz he was new.  Apparently someome claiming to be me was sending them messages & harrasing them.  I don't condone that but felt like karma came full circle that time & the teamers got what they deserved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, hab007GE said:

Been a few but probably best one for me was when I used to play on Xbox & was with all randoms.  Anyways I notice another Jenny blatantly teaming with Jason.  Eventually a car gets started &  Vanessa just happened to flatten to teamer & I had gotten the sweater, plus Tommy was here now.

Linked up with Tommy & healed him before getting slashed to death.  His axe breaks & we make our way north on Higgins Haven, towards the main lodge & Higgins camp.  Avoiding Jason, I make it to a small cabin, where I manage to knock off the mask through the window.  

I notice Tommy heading in our direction, equipped with a new axe hee found.  Climbed out window & pop the sweater, where Tommy kneels him & begins the execution... When low and behold the Jason rage quits...

End up throwing the vid on YT and about a week or 2 later, get a message from one of the teamers with a half hearted apology for "cheating" & explaining he was helping his friend cuz he was new.  Apparently someome claiming to be me was sending them messages & harrasing them.  I don't condone that but felt like karma came full circle that time & the teamers got what they deserved.

@hab007GE vanessa flatting a teamer? ROFL. Dont let people steal your profile as their own. Some people are stupid and will do anything to get you banned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had many of these. Just the other night though, I had a guy jump in car and try to run everyone down. His reasoning was the Jason was new and we should all just let him kill us for points. That's not my style. I said the only way hes going to get better is to actually learn how to use the skills provided. Because i wouldn't let Jason kill me he thought he would run me over. Luckily it was Jarvis map which has quite a few trees leading up to the exit on the main row. I was able to avoid Jason in the line of houses, and outside, run tree to tree avoiding his run over attempts. He finally gave up and just drove to the exit to block and run me over when i tried to get by. I faked to the front and he drove forward i faked to go down the side towards the back but immediately spun back to the front and he backed right out of the way for me to run by and get out. I laughed so hard as it was actually pretty fun, and he was pissed he didn't kill me. 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the funniest time it happened to me was jason & some dong were teaming up & the counselor was running people over, but he wasnt very bright. he jumped out the car to unlock the door for jason, and while he was doin that i climbed out the cabin & stold the car.. ran him down & escaped heeheehee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

the funniest time it happened to me was jason & some dong were teaming up & the counselor was running people over, but he wasnt very bright. he jumped out the car to unlock the door for jason, and while he was doin that i climbed out the cabin & stold the car.. ran him down & escaped heeheehee

@glowing ooze ROFL. Did they send hate after the match was over?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I've had many of these. Just the other night though, I had a guy jump in car and try to run everyone down. His reasoning was the Jason was new and we should all just let him kill us for points. That's not my style. I said the only way hes going to get better is to actually learn how to use the skills provided. Because i wouldn't let Jason kill me he thought he would run me over. Luckily it was Jarvis map which has quite a few trees leading up to the exit on the main row. I was able to avoid Jason in the line of houses, and outside, run tree to tree avoiding his run over attempts. He finally gave up and just drove to the exit to block and run me over when i tried to get by. I faked to the front and he drove forward i faked to go down the side towards the back but immediately spun back to the front and he backed right out of the way for me to run by and get out. I laughed so hard as it was actually pretty fun, and he was pissed he didn't kill me. 😜

@badassgixxer05 did they quit after the match was over and was hate messages involved? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One time I was playing in a lobby for two matches in a row. In the lobby were lots of kids talking with each other. In the very first match they stuck together and when the match was over and we returned to the lobby, I overheard them saying to each other that if one of them is Jason next that they won’t kill any of them. So all together there were about 4 or 5 of those kids talking together, one of which who was level 143! So by level 143 obviously they should know the do’s and don’t’s of the game — you would think.

Anyway the next match one of the kids ends up being Jason, but it’s one of the very low level ones. About halfway through the match I’m in a cabin when I hear the music (it was part 2 Jason) and suddenly a Tiffany character comes through the window of the cabin (keep in mind it’s one of the small cabins, we were on the Higgins Haven map). She starts hitting me and then I realize that Tiffany is the level 143 kid. He then unlocks the damn door for Jason and then I see 3 other players standing directly behind him as if they’re all his little dogs.  Since the kid playing Jason doesn’t know what the hell he’s  doing I stun him then run away. I suddenly hear the sound of a car beeping and I run toward the car to see it stopped for me. Jason and all his little helpers run after me (he managed to grab me but I had a pocket knife) before I get into the car. A Shelly character is driving and 3 other players are in there besides me, not using their mics also like me. The kid playing Tiffany runs a bit toward the car and suddenly the person  driving starts driving really fast and  completely runs over the kid playing Tiffany. On purpose  was sure, which was gold since they probably also knew that Tiffany was one of the teamers teaming with Jason.   I honestly couldn’t stop laughing at that. Since the Jason was such a retard he couldn’t stop the car, and then the kid who had been playing as Tiffany ended up coming back as Tommy. Jason continued to leave him and all his friends alone, only going after the other dude that was left (who had a mic). He was playing as Fox and was able to escape to the cops who ended up being called. Then after that the Jason proceeded to allow Tommy to shoot him and then allow Tommy and all the other kids to escape to the cops. He got 0/8 kills that match. Such trash. This is what I say. If you’re plain bad at playing Jason, then that’s fine. Nothing to be ashamed about because you’ll get better with time. But if you’re Jason and you got half the lobby helping you because you don’t know what the fuck you’re doing yet you still screw up and don’t get any kills then you’re flat out a piece of shit. 😂 Honestly, it’s embarrassing enough to team when you’re supposed to be killing everybody like  Jason is supposed to do. But when you have the help of more than one other person and still can’t get kills then that’s really embarrassing. 

Keep in mind I wasn’t max level back then, I had to be maybe level 60. Still higher than some of those kids but either way I managed to escape all of those retards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@UberJAson45 omg. Were they counsolers? And you told the jason that they were teamers and to only go after them two?

one was a counselor the other player was Jason we found out they were teaming because we saw Kenny standing next to Jason 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...