Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
xXAXONXx

contact devs

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, xXAXONXx said:

hi, how i can contact the devs, i must talk to they a bit

You can’t contact the developers directly.

we do have a official community leader named @mattshotcha that you could private message if you don’t want to make a thread about it.

or contact support at

F13game@ fearthegun.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

You can’t contact the developers directly.

we do have a official community leader named @mattshotcha that you could private message if you don’t want to make a thread about.

or contact support at

F13game@ fearthegun.com

i need to contact people that can fix issues, those guys, give me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

i need to contact people that can fix issues, those guys, give me

Contact Gun media support.....

or report to ...

Jasonkillsbugs.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

hi, how i can contact the devs, i must talk to they a bit

You have multiple options to potentially get your issues resolved.

1. Comb through the forums and see if it's an issue that other members have had. There could already be a solution.

2. Start a new topic, and others may chime in if they're having the same problem.

3. Reach out to our community lead.

4. Take the advice of @OCT 31 1978 and contact technical support ( F13game@ fearthegun.com )

5. Post a report to jasonkillsbugs.com.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please submit any inquiries about bugs in as much detail as possible at www.jasonkillsbugs.com.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...