Sign in to follow this  
MRWood204

The Sleeping Bag Perk

I get it, the perk sucks and only has one purpose, to hide forever.

But how well does it actually work, I always sell it back and have never tried it. 

Just curious really. 

6 hours ago, MRWood204 said:

I get it, the perk sucks and only has one purpose, to hide forever.

But how well does it actually work, I always sell it back and have never tried it. 

Just curious really. 

It is a perk that gives you a higher percentage chance to be missed by Jason’s sense ability while in a tent.....

Most Jason’s  will continue to use the sense ability especially when searching for counselors and eventually you will show up red regardless of having the perk equipped or not........and once Jason’s Rage activates his recharging and sense range are increased. 

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

It is a perk that gives you a higher percentage chance to be missed by Jason’s sense ability while in a tent.....

Most Jason will continue to use the sense ability especially when searching for counselors and eventually you will show up red regardless of having the perk equipped or not........and once Jason’s Rage activates his recharging and sense range are increased. 

I guess my question was has anyone ever used it successfully, which is I suppose a boring test lol.

Whatever, next time I roll one I'll find an out of the way campground and see if I get lucky.

I used it successfully once, like 2 years ago. This was before I had better perks and realized what I wanted to do. For the most part, it is a useless perk. But, I did have the Jason message me after the game asking where the hell i was lol. He came to the campsite, but did not check all the tents. Again, this was a long time ago ... pre-rage buff.

Jason can not sense you in a Tent pre rage. If Jason is looking for you during Rage he might not see you 1/4th of the time. If you pick a Far away Tent in the Corner of the Map it will work better. Otherwise you can always leave the Tent before Jason kills you. It could save your life if you are waiting for the Cops post rage.