Sign in to follow this  
shady

does gun ban anyone anymore?

i have seen players using Jason X, bugzy in a wheelchair, inf shift etc but dont seem to get banned

15 minutes ago, shady said:

i have seen players using Jason X, bugzy in a wheelchair, inf shift etc but dont seem to get banned

They don't discuss bans here, but hopefully bans are still being handed out.

If someone posts a topic asking to have a ban reversed, then you'll have your confirmation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/22/2019 at 6:24 PM, Fair Play said:

They don't discuss bans here, but hopefully bans are still being handed out.

If someone posts a topic asking to have a ban reversed, then you'll have your confirmation.

@shady @Fair Play I come to report that 2 players were banned to report this week. so they are still banned

4 minutes ago, The Rain said:

@shady @Fair Play I come to report that 2 players were banned to report this week. so they are still banned

how do you even know if someone gets banned?

9 minutes ago, shady said:

how do you even know if someone gets banned?

I report two players who play on the PC when you enter their profile, this appears:
1 lock in registered game | Details
0 day (s) since your last block

I say this because last week I thought like you and today I realized that I was confused

1 hour ago, The Rain said:

Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just fired off a report today. 3 players, EU servers. All had Jason X. Player using Jason 8 with the Savini pitchfork. Constant morph/shift. Other playing running glitch exploits. Obviously the 3 were teaming. Fucking irritating as all hell. Steam player base is sub 1000 on a good day. Would love to see the last few asshole like this go. Actually I reported his JasonKillsBugs and DM'd Matt too. Video evidence still has zero views. Curious how long it'll take if it even gets done. 

4 hours ago, DasMurich said:

I just fired off a report today. 3 players, EU servers. All had Jason X. Player using Jason 8 with the Savini pitchfork. Constant morph/shift. Other playing running glitch exploits. Obviously the 3 were teaming. Fucking irritating as all hell. Steam player base is sub 1000 on a good day. Would love to see the last few asshole like this go. Actually I reported his JasonKillsBugs and DM'd Matt too. Video evidence still has zero views. Curious how long it'll take if it even gets done. 

If it ever pans out, let us know.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 3:11 AM, tyrant666 said:

Encountered my first wheelchair Bugsy last night.

Good for a chuckle.

It looks like Rob Dier from the intros have been popping up recently as a playable counselor too. 

1 hour ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

It looks like Rob Dier from the intros have been popping up recently as a playable counselor too. 

It was bound to happen sooner or later.

• Like 1