GamingNerd93

Things that would stop Teaming

3 hours ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

That's a really good point. Besides, how many times have we seen in the movies where Jason knowingly  wades into a  bunch of armed people to do battle?

Exactly bro!! That’s my MAIN issue w this game. They need to make attacking Jason feel like a last resort to where the player doesn’t want to fight but flight and try to escape. I mean seriously, in reality if I see a car to the right of me and Jason to the left, shhhiiiiiiittt, I’m not messing that big bitch. No, in  reality I’m gonna go to this house where I put the gas for the car, then down the street where I put the battery after each use and finally grab my car keys in my bed room drawer. I also like to put the phone fuse in a drawer after each use.....

sorry

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, NickersLarge said:

Exactly bro!! That’s my MAIN issue w this game. They need to make attacking Jason feel like a last resort to where the player doesn’t want to fight but flight and try to escape. I mean seriously, in reality if I see a car to the right of me and Jason to the left, shhhiiiiiiittt, I’m not messing that big bitch. No, in  reality I’m gonna go to this house where I put the gas for the car, then down the street where I put the battery after each use and finally grab my car keys in my bed room drawer. I also like to put the phone fuse in a drawer after each use.....

sorry

Lol. I think you represent the majority of us when you say you'd make fighting Jason the very last desperate resort.  And as the movies will show us, it almost always turns out badly. So yes, escape would be the first thought on anyone's mind

51 minutes ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

Lol. I think you represent the majority of us when you say you'd make fighting Jason the very last desperate resort.  And as the movies will show us, it almost always turns out badly. So yes, escape would be the first thought on anyone's mind

In keeping with the movies, escaping should probably be the first option on everyone's mind. Killing Jason should be the last resort.

You'll probably always have a number of players who will try and kill Jason every match, even if he is made more challenging. Is it their right after all.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 7:37 AM, GamingNerd93 said:

I know the Devs aren't doing anything about this right now and not banning people. So knowing that it's a huge problem for some. But what would it really take to stop people from Teaming on this game? 

Teaming isn't really an issue.   Anyone who knows how to play as Jason doesn't need to be led around like a lost puppy.

Its annoying to see.  Yes..       But at the same time it says ' This Jason is probably 100% complete shit".     So drag it out and use his friend as a meat shield when you can.

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

Teaming isn't really an issue.   Anyone who knows how to play as Jason doesn't need to be led around like a lost puppy.

Its annoying to see.  Yes..       But at the same time it says ' This Jason is probably 100% complete shit".     So drag it out and use his friend as a meat shield when you can.

The jason player played the game normally at one point and told him or herself that they're trash as fuck as jason and think this is the way.  They've just haven't invested time to probably learn how to play him right.