Sign in to follow this  
FridayThe31st

You Were Kicked: Host Suspended Their Game?

I was playing a nice game as Jason, and I noticed it was kinda laggy throughout the whole thing. Anyway, when I get down to the last 4 guys, suddenly my screen goes black and says “loading” at the bottom right corner. Then seconds later I get an error message that says “You were kicked: host has suspended their game.” I’ve only gotten this message once before. What causes this? Since there are dedicated servers and the host leaves the server passes on to somebody else. If it was the host that left why would I get this message??

**If it helps I noticed one dude playing didn’t have a ping next to his name** 

@FridayThe31st 
At a certain time when it does not find servers, the game creates a peer to peer host server, it can be you or another person who cannot find a public server. If the host leaves the game, close the server and remove everyone in the.
I usually believe it to connect to these servers within 5 minutes of searching for a game

• Thanks 1

Sounds like @The Rain is correct, that you were connected to a P2P lobby. Always double check on the lobby load screen that it says you are connected to the official F13 servers. I've been put in a few P2P lobbies in the last couple weeks, I always back out and try to connect to servers again.

• Thanks 1