GamingNerd93

Players who Tea Bag in the Game

I see this in half of the matches I play on the game, when counsolers get a hit on jason, they go up to him and tea bag on his face or around him. What do you guys think of that? Is it childish, funny, dumb, etc.... I've also seen jason players tea bag around dead counsolers.

It's a thing, and people are gonna do it. Sometimes it's justified, while other times it's not.

I've seen people do it to keep Jason on their tail and give others a chance to fix objectives and/or escape.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

It's a thing, and people are gonna do it. Sometimes it's justified, while other times it's not.

I've seen people do it to keep Jason on their tail and give others a chance to fix objectives and/or escape.

@Fair PlayLol I think it's funny. Of course it will make Jason players enraged when a counsoler does that. That's reasonable why some counselors do that. 

Just now, GamingNerd93 said:

@Fair PlayLol I think it's funny. Of course it will make Jason players enraged when a counsoler does that. That's reasonable why some counselors do that. 

It can be funny with the right group of people. Other times it can be silly and pointless. It is a legit strategy for some.

A Jason who knows why they are teabagging may choose to ignore that counselor and come back to them later.

• Like 1

I will typically stun Jason and emote/dance on him/in front of him. I do that to keep him distracted so others can get things done. And emotes are more fun than teabagging him. 

with teabagging I think it has its time and place for it for a Jason that deserves it. (Tunneling/teaming) 

I only teabag Jasons that team or are doing something stupid/cheating. Sometimes I’ll do an emote after I’ve knocked him down, but that’s all. I find it funny when a new player teabags me after he gets a stun, and then immediately after that because of his stupid teabagging I kill him. 😂

1 hour ago, FridayThe31st said:

I only teabag Jasons that team or are doing something stupid/cheating. Sometimes I’ll do an emote after I’ve knocked him down, but that’s all. I find it funny when a new player teabags me after he gets a stun, and then immediately after that because of his stupid teabagging I kill him. 😂

@FridayThe31st🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

I do it to keep him focused on me. Plus sometimes an angry Jason will make mistakes that you can capitalize on. I know I've fallen victim to that trap on more than one occasion.  It's all psychological sometimes. Goes to show that a cooler head has a better chance of success.  Cheers and game on, my friends 

id rather flex my big bad guns at jason if i laid the ol' knucklehead down, but most the time im too busy to stop & flex, fox stays on the move..

if somebody tea bags my jason tho OH they will pay!!! 😐

13 minutes ago, glowing ooze said:

id rather flex my big bad guns at jason if i laid the ol' knucklehead down, but most the time im too busy to stop & flex, fox stays on the move..

if somebody tea bags my jason tho OH they will pay!!! 😐

Ya I'm too busy running away. Knocking him down probably already pisses him off enough.