Sign in to follow this  
FridayThe31st

Can’t Find US Servers?

For the past few days, on Xbox,  my game was acting kind of weird. When starting it up it would take forever to search for dedicated servers. When it finally got one, it was never a US one. One time it was SA - with people speaking an entirely different language - and almost all the time it was Europe. Most of the people talking sounded like they were from Europe, but last night I came across some people (who ended up being damn teamers) who were all confused as to why they were put into a Europe server. I was also because that was the first time that ever happened to me (well if they wouldn’t have said anything I guess I wouldn’t have noticed, but still, it was the first time I could recall). My ping was also pretty high the times I was put in European servers as I’m from the US. I was just wondering if anybody here who plays on Xbox has also recently experienced this. I know it’s not really a bad thing (except for when I can’t understand a word one people are saying when they are talking that is, and when my ping is really high which doesn’t usually happen), but I was just wondering if anybody else was experiencing this or if it’s just me. 

Yeah I play Xbox too and the last couple of days it's either SA or EU Servers and also horrible load times just trying to get into a game.

Then today and a couple of other people got kicked from a server in the middle of a game at least twice.

I'm in Buffalo, NY so yeah it's a thing :\

7 hours ago, Global_Meltdown said:

Yeah I play Xbox too and the last couple of days it's either SA or EU Servers and also horrible load times just trying to get into a game.

Then today and a couple of other people got kicked from a server in the middle of a game at least twice.

I'm in Buffalo, NY so yeah it's a thing 😕

I’m in NJ, I thought it was only me. I wonder why that’s happening.

15 minutes ago, The Rain said:

It must be for the new number of new players. Collapse

It amazes me there are still new players joining. Hopefully they realize it's a cash cow and come up with a part 2 after all the lawyer schmawyer stuff is done.

Just now, MRWood204 said:

It amazes me there are still new players joining. Hopefully they realize it's a cash cow and come up with a part 2 after all the lawyer schmawyer stuff is done.

the game is free until November 15 for that the new large number of players.

I hope there is a part 2

🙋‍♀️ Same here, was playing on the EU server never got on the US server.... well since last night, haven’t tried today.

Same but I'm on PS4. I've been getting 95% CA servers and I live in Kansas. This has been happening to me since the last patch. Doesn't seem to matter what time of day. However, if I join a party with one or more then it's almost always a US server we can get into.

This does NOT happen to me with Steam though. 99% I get US servers every single time.

This could definitely be due to an influx of players for the free period on Xbox. Have things settled down as far as connections go or is this still happening?

5 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

This could definitely be due to an influx of players for the free period on Xbox. Have things settled down as far as connections go or is this still happening?

I was put into AP servers as well, forgot to add that. But I do agree, I think it’s because of the number of new players. Lately though I’ve had little to no connection problems, I’ve been put in US servers as usual.

hey this   thing happenin still  if it does try this stop using dns 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1  thats what i did    am now using other dns  cuz of this wierd problem supposedly 1.1.1.1 are suppose to be the fastest