FridayThe31st

Don’t Pick Up Firecrackers & A Pocket Knife

16 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Idk about cancelling a swing with firecrackers whilst in combat stance, I was just saying it's possible to throw firecrackers in combat stance. To be honest I've never tried it. Although I'd imagine it would work considering swing is possible and throwing firecrackers is also possible.

🤔

Well you were right, Just played a game to test this, so you indeed do not need to toggle out of CS to firework swing cancel.  Funny enough related to this topic, I forgot to drop my pocket knife when testing this and thus lost it... 😂:angry:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Well you were right, Just played a game to test this, so you indeed do not need to toggle out of CS to firework swing cancel.  Funny enough related to this topic, I forgot to drop my pocket knife when testing this and thus lost it... 😂:angry:

Nice work. I have so many things I've been meaning to test lately. I've probably forgotten half of them. Funny thing is I've never once lost a pk like that. I must be really lucky or something...