Sign in to follow this  
999enits

cheaters getting unbanned...

i got a family share ban on my acc for sharing my libary with someone who went on to cheat on their acc in april. but cheaters are now getting unbanned. some of them even used speedhack(clumsy) and greenluma. this is not fair because i know many people who got unfair bans like for going on roof like one time and for teaming with jason. but these REAL cheaters are now getting unbanned? this is bullshit. theye even checked and saw that the eula was accepted in a completely diffrent counrty.like the game wasnt infested with cheaters from before. 

and i know all this because after i got banned my friend who got me banned on a shared acc sent me all the stuff he did so i could show proof and get my acc back. but devs are lazy and dont want to do shit to help. they favorize the east european cheaters because without them there would be 0 players. and that sucks

Screenshot_16.png

You called the devs lazy, and expect them to undo the ban they placed on you? That's like kicking someone and asking for some money right after.

Teaming with Jason is not an offense one can be banned for, according to the terms of use.

It's been said they don't discuss bans here on the forum, so you may want to reach out to their customer support again instead.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Fair Play said:

You called the devs lazy, and expect them to undo the ban they placed on you? That's like kicking someone and asking for some money right after.

Teaming with Jason is not an offense one can be banned for, according to the terms of use.

It's been said they don't discuss bans here on the forum, so you may want to reach out to their customer support again instead.

im not asking for them to unban me, i have a new acc since april im just informing them that they have an issue with banning policy.im over the ban i have like my fault i shared the acc but at the same time i couldnt know he was gonna cheat. but i get it, but now they are unbanning a guy with 5 banned acc because of cheats like speedhack.

7 hours ago, The Rain said:

In April were you banned?

yesss. well i didnt get banned it was a family share acc for someone i thought were just gonna play for fun but ended up cheating and got my main acc banned too. april 9th i think. but i bought a new game and made new a acc so i could play again and im allready been level 150 for awhile. but yeah it sucks. 

I can sympathize with you because a similar situation happened to myself.A relative whom I let use my games list via family share used cheats without my knowledge and ended up getting both his and my account perma banned. If what you claim is true that some cheaters are getting unbanned it is unfair to those in our situation and I did explain to a dev my situation in a private message to no avail. Yeah it sucks I'm almost back to level 100 under a new account so water under the bridge.

2 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I can sympathize with you because a similar situation happened to myself.A relative whom I let use my games list via family share used cheats without my knowledge and ended up getting both his and my account perma banned. If what you claim is true that some cheaters are getting unbanned it is unfair to those in our situation and I did explain to a dev my situation in a private message to no avail. Yeah it sucks I'm almost back to level 100 under a new account so water under the bridge.

yeah its horrible i had like 600 hours when it happened. and then i got the message about a family share ban. the guy got unbanned on 5 different accounts by game developer. but ofc mine with a familyshare ban is still there. but i have a new acc so its not like im desperate anymore about the acc. just sucks that i had to spend money on the game again.

6 hours ago, Fair Play said:

and they do ban for teaming with jason because that was a reason they gave to one in the friday the 13th facebook group(he posted the email). and i wont even give them my time because they dont care at all about their consumers. the switch version of the game is unplayable. and its been out for how long?? exactly, no game developers do that. happy someone got me into d*** b* d*******... so i have something similar to play that dont glitch out every match. i loved this game pre the new jason grab, after that the whole random match thing happened and all the shit glitches. and people defending the developers have mental illness because this is legit a scam. cant release new content but every other brand and store in this universe have the rights to print f13 merch and figurines and make stuff. bitch please these lazy ass devs can legit eat cow shit.

@999enits, the best advice I can give to anyone is to not do game sharing.

http://f13game.com/code-of-conduct/

http://f13game.com/f13game-tou/

1. Dead By Daylight is not a dirty word or anything, so there's no need to censor its name. If you are enjoying that game, continue to do so. I play both Dead By Daylight and Friday the 13: The Game. I feel no shame in playing either one.

2. Name one company this is still developing new F13 merchandise, outside of stuff that was in development before the lawsuit stopped things.

3. Which mental illness has the symptom of defending the developers, or anyone else for that matter? I'd like to look it up.

4. If you put in 600 hours on the game, how can you say you were scammed? Wouldn't you have asked for a refund well before that point?

Can any Switch players of the game weigh in on whether or not that version is currently "unplayable"?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1