I think gun should pull a epic games and blow up the game in between updates. Maybe get some press attention and maybe some players to come back and see whats up

• Haha 1

Watch the videos for the fortnite end. Not saying do it exactly the same but something that draws attention before an update

That would be considered new content, which if you didn't know, is not allowed due to the rights lawsuit that has been ongoing for years and wont be resolved for at least another year or so.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

No, it's new content, period. At all. The only thing they can do is fix bugs and ensure stability.

I think they've proven already that they cant fix bugs so might as well try something else 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, sfosterjr said:

Watch the videos for the fortnite end. Not saying do it exactly the same but something that draws attention before an update

A well written article or social media post can just as easily draw attention just before an update. Word of mouth can do the same.

As far as bug fixes, they seem to be able to fix something, although something else seems to break in the process.

I am curious as to what will happen once the environmental kills are "fixed"...

• Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 4:34 PM, Fair Play said:

A well written article or social media post can just as easily draw attention just before an update. Word of mouth can do the same.

As far as bug fixes, they seem to be able to fix something, although something else seems to break in the process.

I am curious as to what will happen once the environmental kills are "fixed"...

Return of the motherfucking roof glitch.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Return of the motherfucking roof glitch.

That's always possible.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:47 AM, sfosterjr said:

Im pretty sure the lawsuit covers f13 content not some random content. But im sure they'll say otherwise 

And you would be wrong on that assumption. No content whatsoever.

Black holes ?! In F13....
The only holes I want to see in this game are the ones Jason is putting in counselors......😉.

ps I am pretty sure I just opened up a different kind of conversation about holes now.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Black holes ?! In F13....
The only holes I want to see in this game are the ones Jason is putting in counselors......😉.

ps I am pretty sure I just opened up a different kind of conversation about holes now.

Don't be surprised if a topic about holes pops up in Off Topic... 😎

@undrtkr that's how I interpret the meaning of "No New Content" as well. Nothing from the F13 universe or custom, ever.

• Like 2