Welcome @TazDe.

You can report glitches and bugs at Jasonkillsbugs.com. But what you are describing is a case of teaming at it's finest. It will do no good to report teaming, they aren't going to do anything about it at this point. Best thing to do if you suspect there are a group of teamers in your lobby is leave the lobby and join another. Besides having to deal with the assholes that ruin the game for those who intend to play it properly, I hope you enjoy the game.

• Thanks 1

On 11/3/2019 at 2:00 AM, hirokc44 said:

Yea obviously, if you're all alone and Jason grabs you, you're finished. What i was talking about was to make it possible for other counselors to save you from Jason post rage which isn't currently the case :)

I fail to see how making saves isn't possible, pre or post rage.  A simple "hand check" will save your partner from a kill-grab.  If, however, you are talking about being crippled by a Jason slashing or thrown knives, then yes, you'll be generally fucked if you are solo in QP.  Even then, if you have back-up, block and back dodge in-between slashes and hope someone can spray you and the heal effect occurs before death.  If that's a issue for you, use Epic ThickedSkin.

You can still fight Jason, even mano a mano, but it does require more skill, knowledge/understanding, and willingness to take risks than previously before rage update.  The rage update really didn't change much other than motivate players into working on objectives or deter players that just want to bully weak Jasons from playing.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 8:12 PM, Fair Play said:

Even with the timer's adjustment, there will probably still be players that insist on smacking Jason senseless. Sadly, some people will never change.

Dibs XD

On 11/15/2019 at 7:53 AM, GeneiJin said:

I fail to see how making saves isn't possible, pre or post rage.  A simple "hand check" will save your partner from a kill-grab.  If, however, you are talking about being crippled by a Jason slashing or thrown knives, then yes, you'll be generally fucked if you are solo in QP.  Even then, if you have back-up, block and back dodge in-between slashes and hope someone can spray you and the heal effect occurs before death.  If that's a issue for you, use Epic ThickedSkin.

You can still fight Jason, even mano a mano, but it does require more skill, knowledge/understanding, and willingness to take risks than previously before rage update.  The rage update really didn't change much other than motivate players into working on objectives or deter players that just want to bully weak Jasons from playing.

Hey @GeneiJin, first of all I appreciate you putting thought into your reply to my post. Unfortunately the advanced tactic you described of saving counselors from a slashing post-rage Jason is known by very few and tbh I'm not very perturbed by not being able to save crippled counselors from a slashing Jason. My main concern is not being able to save my fellow comrades from a spam grabbing Jason, that's all. I've already listed many toggles to this problem already so you can scroll up .

In the end, I made this post so that my opinions are heard and perhaps even considered, but I've also had the pleasure to receive the opinions of many others as well ,so for that I'm thankful.

• Thanks 1

On 11/14/2019 at 9:23 PM, GeneiJin said:

The rage update really didn't change much other than motivate players into working on objectives or deter players that just want to bully weak Jasons from playing.

We wouldn't have needed the Rage buff if the Devs hadn't listened to a bunch of whiners in the first place. Also, I'd like to remind everyone that if Jason takes no damage (or slight damage) it will take him 15  minutes to reach Rage mode. Think about that for a second... 3/4th of the round will be over before he even gets Rage IF counselors prioritize escape over attacking Jason (and only do so when absolutely necessary). 

But of course, that's the problem. Why should counselors have to only attack as a last resort? Why can't attacking be a first resort? And a second... and a third... and a fourth...etc. If you're trying to kill Jason, you're going to have to attack him to do so... that much is obvious. However, what do you think is the more efficient way to go about it; have every counselor in the lobby go swarm him, or have a couple of players pick high strength characters, grab machetes or axes, and hit him just enough to break the mask and then stop? You can use Buggzy and demask him in 2-3 hits and he won't be anywhere near Rage mode.

Think of it as if you were a zookeeper in charge of vaccinating lions. You've got to poke the lion, but you know he's not going to like it very much, so you have two choices: either poke the lion the minimum number of times possible and then leave, or shine a strobe-light in his face and dance while jabbing him far more than necessary until the lion really gets pissed and mauls the shit out of you, then go complain to the board of directors that the lion's too OP and needs to be de-fanged and de-clawed so you can go back to making poor decisions without consequence. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Haha, thats why i love when i get the power house for Tommy first trap in then have 3 Chads beat me into rage 6 minutes into the game , then you tell them nobody called Tommy and they just quit . 

@HaHaTrumpWon, most animals at the zoo get vaccinated while they are young. This makes for a less likely scenario of getting injured.

I do get the point you were trying to make though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

We wouldn't have needed the Rage buff if the Devs hadn't listened to a bunch of whiners in the first place. Also, I'd like to remind everyone that if Jason takes no damage (or slight damage) it will take him 15  minutes to reach Rage mode. Think about that for a second... 3/4th of the round will be over before he even gets Rage IF counselors prioritize escape over attacking Jason (and only do so when absolutely necessary). 

But of course, that's the problem. Why should counselors have to only attack as a last resort? Why can't attacking be a first resort? And a second... and a third... and a fourth...etc. If you're trying to kill Jason, you're going to have to attack him to do so... that much is obvious. However, what do you think is the more efficient way to go about it; have every counselor in the lobby go swarm him, or have a couple of players pick high strength characters, grab machetes or axes, and hit him just enough to break the mask and then stop? You can use Buggzy and demask him in 2-3 hits and he won't be anywhere near Rage mode.

Think of it as if you were a zookeeper in charge of vaccinating lions. You've got to poke the lion, but you know he's not going to like it very much, so you have two choices: either poke the lion the minimum number of times possible and then leave, or shine a strobe-light in his face and dance while jabbing him far more than necessary until the lion really gets pissed and mauls the shit out of you, then go complain to the board of directors that the lion's too OP and needs to be de-fanged and de-clawed so you can go back to making poor decisions without consequence. 

There are 2 sides to that coin...if the devs didn’t listen to all the whiners about getting beat up as Jason they wouldn’t have implemented it either 

36 minutes ago, Urmomsnewman said:

There are 2 sides to that coin...if the devs didn’t listen to all the whiners about getting beat up as Jason they wouldn’t have implemented it either 

Jason's didn't need to whine, the devs themselves saw how much they fucked up.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Jason's didn't need to whine, the devs themselves saw how much they fucked up.

Well I seem to recall a fair bit of it and there still is 

On 11/19/2019 at 4:59 PM, Urmomsnewman said:

Well I seem to recall a fair bit of it and there still is 

Yep, from both Counselor and Jason players.......

But Just keep in mind Jason’s gameplay was nerfed several times since the games launch........then the developers added in buffs to counselors gameplay prior to any Jason buffs........

So an argument could be made to say players playing as counselors who whinnied about Jason being Too OP and not wanting to adapt and gain skill is what got us into this predicament in the first place.....it’s a vicious cycle.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Yep, from both Counselor and Jason players.......

But Just keep in mind Jason’s gameplay was nerfed several times since the games launch........then the developers added in buffs to counselors gameplay prior to any Jason buffs........

So an argument could be made to say players playing as counselors who whinnied about Jason being Too OP and not wanting to adapt and gain skill is what got us into this predicament in the firsts place.....it’s a vicious cycle.

I agree with you on the complaints of the past have led to what we have now. Too bad we can't turn back time.

• Thanks 1

On 11/18/2019 at 9:39 AM, hirokc44 said:

Hey @GeneiJin, first of all I appreciate you putting thought into your reply to my post. Unfortunately the advanced tactic you described of saving counselors from a slashing post-rage Jason is known by very few and tbh I'm not very perturbed by not being able to save crippled counselors from a slashing Jason. My main concern is not being able to save my fellow comrades from a spam grabbing Jason, that's all. I've already listed many toggles to this problem already so you can scroll up .

In the end, I made this post so that my opinions are heard and perhaps even considered, but I've also had the pleasure to receive the opinions of many others as well ,so for that I'm thankful.

True, he can just spam grab, but even then it's still a chance you can break free from the chain (assuming OFC backup is provided).  I'm just not really concern about the rage-buff anymore, accepted it, adapted to it, and moved pasted it.  If anything, I'd say that the rage update improved counselor play more-so from strong players.  Tweaking the Jason kill is really what needs to be addressed.

• Like 2

@GeneiJin

Your post is the Gospel.

“Accept, Adapt, move past.”

Well said.

I agree the Kill is definitely something that should be looked into.....it needs a hard Tweak.

On 11/18/2019 at 5:14 PM, Urmomsnewman said:

And if the game devs didn't listen to counselors only whiners when the game was released.    There'd be no whining about Jason getting beat up, which has lead to the current state of this game and its current rage mode.

As far as whining goes.  Players always want to improve or change the game.     It make zero sense to have 20 min slasher party game where you can pummel the killer to the ground non stop.   Especially when that game is called F13th.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Said it before, I'll say it again...

The rage buff is a completely meaningless change. 

Don't go looking to play pinata party with Jason in the beginning of a match.  Jason won't hit rage, if he isn't touched, until about 5 minutes left in a round.  15 minutes is plenty of time to escape. 

If you're going for the kill, you'll have Jason dead well before he gets to rage. 

I just wish they'd make it so all firearms stun Jason (shotgun, flare gun, and firecrackers) these items are obviously a lot less common than melee weapons and would mean that if some idiot decides to put Jason in rage mode before the halfway mark, the other counselors aren't only left with only 3 stuns to escape or survive for the remainder of the match.

19 hours ago, SirMang said:

Said it before, I'll say it again...

The rage buff is a completely meaningless change. 

Don't go looking to play pinata party with Jason in the beginning of a match.  Jason won't hit rage, if he isn't touched, until about 5 minutes left in a round.  15 minutes is plenty of time to escape. 

If you're going for the kill, you'll have Jason dead well before he gets to rage. 

Eh...this only applies really only to meta counselors. They can escape and keep Jason at a distance and force him to go for others.

Playing a repair/slower character more or less forces those types of players who get tunneled by Jason to rely on the stun to fight back. That's the big disparity in the lopsided meta. In theory, being all alone and repairing objectives and staying off Jason's radar is nice. However if a decent Jason has those types in his sights, its game over if they can't stun him to regain stamina. Jason can keep them close, outrun them depending on the speed of said counselor and if he chooses to burn his knives on slower characters, he can get them much easier.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:09 AM, tyrant666 said:

Eh...this only applies really only to meta counselors. They can escape and keep Jason at a distance and force him to go for others.

Playing a repair/slower character more or less forces those types of players who get tunneled by Jason to rely on the stun to fight back. That's the big disparity in the lopsided meta. In theory, being all alone and repairing objectives and staying off Jason's radar is nice. However if a decent Jason has those types in his sights, its game over if they can't stun him to regain stamina. Jason can keep them close, outrun them depending on the speed of said counselor and if he chooses to burn his knives on slower characters, he can get them much easier.

It applies to all counselors. 

No counselor needs to hit Jason to be able to window/cabin loop him.

Jason finds you out on the road, you run to a cabin and deplete most of your stamina doing so but you get in a window, in the time it takes Jason to break down a door, you've regained most of your stamina.  if it's a large cabin, you can then close another door in his face that he has to knock down or if it's a small cabin you have to climb out a window.  

By the time you've done this entire thing you are now back at full stamina and can run to the next cabin to repeat the process or you can be the really annoying person and just hop back in the window you came out of to force Jason to go back inside the same cabin, just to watch you climb back out it.  Of course if you're doing this, you better have spray if he broke the window.  I'd say it's 75/25 on him breaking the window off the bat especially if you climb out of it well before he gets close to it. 

In fact the only counselor to ever hit Jason should be Buggzy or Adam with an axe or machete and then Tommy with an axe.  No other character should ever hit Jason or need to hit Jason.  And those characters should only hit Jason if the objective is to kill Jason.   Outside of killing Jason there is zero reason to ever hit him.  

If your lobby is struggling then you can always use the shotgun later, when Jason has rage, to buy yourself a little more time to try and survive.  Because the window/cabin looping is a lot more difficult when Jason can instantaneously bust down a door.