Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just because y'all are caught in the middle of an ugly lawsuit ending future content, doesn't give you dev's an excuse to run your game in the ground when you still have a following. The bugs in the game are at an all time high. The two common ones involve calling Tommy, and counselors that glitch out of Jason's grabs. I see those almost every game. At this point, it's apparent yall aren't doing anything, or just don't care to do so. I'm aware of the Predator game you devs are going to be working on with Sony, but that's still no excuse to ignore this game. WE funded this game, and yall are throwing us the finger, because it didnt turn out the way you wanted. The game was for us fans that still log on, not yall. We want our game back. Also we are tired of you devs allowing people to work with Jason, crack down on that harder if people are going through the proper steps to contact you. I speak for everyone that still loves and plays this game. 

 

Sincerely,

-Your most loyal fans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Speed_Force92 said:

 I speak for everyone that still loves and plays this game.

No you don't.

They are still working on the game. The enviro-kills glitch is known about and is supposed to be fixed. They aren't even working on the Predator game by the way. That is Illfonic that hasn't been involved with the F13 game for some time now. You are right about one thing, but wrong at the same time. The game was for the fans, true. But it was also for them, as they are fans too. You can tell how much they cared for the franchise by the attention to details that were put into the game.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

No you don't.

They are still working on the game. The enviro-kills glitch is known about and is supposed to be fixed. They aren't even working on the Predator game by the way. That is Illfonic that hasn't been involved with the F13 game for some time now. You are right about one thing, but wrong at the same time. The game was for the fans, true. But it was also for them, as they are fans too. You can tell how much they cared for the franchise by the attention to details that were put into the game.

the game was backed by us fans it's our game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Speed_Force92 said:

the game was backed by us fans it's our game

You bought your copy. That's your game. It was developed by Gun Media. Friday the 13 the game is Gun media's game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I’m with Dragon on this, and he can speak for the fans far more than you can @Speed_Force92.

well this thread is a culmination of points from a lobby I was playing in that had different people come in and out of it just yesterday. So actually I am speaking for at least 10 people who I seriously doubt are the only ones who feel this way.  So sorry to burst your bubble but not everyone feels like your and Dragon. Also sorry Dragon is wrong the glitch he mentioned has been a problem for almost a year and the non environmental kills regarding grab attacks has been a problem since the game came out 

um no I donated towards the games development before it was out, gun used my money and others to develop the game, and gave you rewards according to the amount you gave. Then I downloaded the game which was funded by my and others donations.

2 hours ago, Speed_Force92 said:

downloaded

 

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

You bought your copy. That's your game. It was developed by Gun Media. Friday the 13 the game is Gun media's game.

um no I like many others  donated towards the games development before it was out, gun used my money and others to develop the game, and gave you rewards according to the amount you gave. Then I downloaded the game which was funded by my and others donations. Now this

 

8 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

No you don't.

They are still working on the game. The enviro-kills glitch is known about and is supposed to be fixed. They aren't even working on the Predator game by the way. That is Illfonic that hasn't been involved with the F13 game for some time now. You are right about one thing, but wrong at the same time. The game was for the fans, true. But it was also for them, as they are fans too. You can tell how much they cared for the franchise by the attention to details that were put into the game.

So youre right I dont speak for the fans. I speak for most of the backers that put money into this game that still see the same bug problems they did a year ago. Where's our money going? Its infuriating watching something you put money into go to shit. Been dreaming of a 3-D Friday the 13th since 96' and this is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Speed_Force92 said:

Just because y'all are caught in the middle of an ugly lawsuit ending future content, doesn't give you dev's an excuse to run your game in the ground when you still have a following. The bugs in the game are at an all time high. The two common ones involve calling Tommy, and counselors that glitch out of Jason's grabs. I see those almost every game. At this point, it's apparent yall aren't doing anything, or just don't care to do so. I'm aware of the Predator game you devs are going to be working on with Sony, but that's still no excuse to ignore this game. WE funded this game, and yall are throwing us the finger, because it didnt turn out the way you wanted. The game was for us fans that still log on, not yall. We want our game back. Also we are tired of you devs allowing people to work with Jason, crack down on that harder if people are going through the proper steps to contact you. I speak for everyone that still loves and plays this game. 

 

Sincerely,

-Your most loyal fans

@Speed_Force92, a few things you may want to keep in mind:

1. There are a number of bugs still present in this game, and that doesn't sit well with some of the members. I won't say everyone, as no one here has the right to speak on behalf of the entire player base for this game.

2. Rather than trying to speak for multiple people, encourage the people to come to the forum and speak for themselves. Sometimes when you speak for others, things may get lost in translation.

3. Teaming is a mindset, and you can't exactly control what players think about doing. That is probably why "teaming" is not a punishable offense in the terms of use. It sucks, but it is what it is.

4. This game was made for fans (you, me and a lot of people who play) by fans (the developers).

3 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Its time for Gunmedia to move on to another big horror titled game.

Would you mind not trying to derail just about every topic you post in with the same agenda?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Fair Play said:

@Speed_Force92, a few things you may want to keep in mind:

1. There are a number of bugs still present in this game, and that doesn't sit well with some of the members. I won't say everyone, as no one here has the right to speak on behalf of the entire player base for this game.

2. Rather than trying to speak for multiple people, encourage the people to come to the forum and speak for themselves. Sometimes when you speak for others, things may get lost in translation.

3. Teaming is a mindset, and you can't exactly control what players think about doing. That is probably why "teaming" is not a punishable offense in the terms of use. It sucks, but it is what it is.

4. This game was made for fans (you, me and a lot of people who play) by fans (the developers).

Would you mind not trying to derail just about every topic you post in with the same agenda?

Dude I don't need a lecture. Actually I can speak on behalf of everyone , yall can just disagree with me. That's the beauty of freedom of speech. Just like you mentioned rules, and things that aren't bannable there's no rule that states I can't speak on behalf of everyone. So far more people agree with this than dont, considering I typed this while playing and read it back to the lobby in which they responded "yeah post that someone needs to say something". The game was backed and funded by way more fans than developers, and a lot of us don't like where our money went. There are bugs present that have been present since level 100 was the max level. To ask for donations from people like me to make a game, and then less than 3 years later the game is still as buggy as it is? Where did my money go, as well as everyone elses? I'll tell you where. Gun probably pocketed the majority of our donations while using the minimal amount to develop and keep up with the game. What other possible explanation can there be as to why the game is still this fucked this far into it? The lawsuit isn't an excuse,  they had a lot of time before that to fix bugs that are still present back when content was still being released. The game blew up more than they expected then.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Speed_Force92 said:

Dude I don't need a lecture. Actually I can speak on behalf of everyone , yall can just disagree with me. That's the beauty of freedom of speech. Just like you mentioned rules, and things that aren't bannable there's no rule that states I can't speak on behalf of everyone. So far more people agree with this than dont, considering I typed this while playing and read it back to the lobby in which they responded "yeah post that someone needs to say something". The game was backed and funded by way more fans than developers, and a lot of us don't like where our money went. There are bugs present that have been present since level 100 was the max level. To ask for donations from people like me to make a game, and then less than 3 years later the game is still as buggy as it is? Where did my money go, as well as everyone elses? I'll tell you where. Gun probably pocketed the majority of our donations while using the minimal amount to develop and keep up with the game. What other possible explanation can there be as to why the game is still this fucked this far into it? The lawsuit isn't an excuse,  they had a lot of time before that to fix bugs that are still present back when content was still being released. The game blew up more than they expected then.

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing. Like all wonderful things, it can be abused. Speaking on behalf of everyone is a contradiction to the freedom of speech. You are trying to impose your opinion as being the only one out there. I am part of the "everyone" you are trying to speak on behalf of, and I can honestly say, you do not speak for me. I personally know of at least a dozen or so people on his very forum that share a similar stance on that.

If you feel a certain way, that is your right. If you  speak for a chosen few people that share your opinion 100%, that's fine too. However, there will never be a justification for you speaking for every single member of this game's community. Most of us here have learned to agree to disagree on things, and do so in a respectful manner.

As far as "your money", it's the same as every penny the rest of us backers donated to the game. The same holds true for every person that bought a copy of this game. Once the money leaves our hands, it's not our money anymore is it? I cannot and will not attempt to rationalize where the money went, or insinuate that it was a cash grab. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. As I'm not part of that development team, I'll stay in my lane on that one.

Some of us here are not happy with the state of the game. We all post here to encourage change with our suggestions and feedback. If you took the time to read through some of the older topics here, you would see that. You're not the first person to come here and blow off steam, and you most likely will not be the last.

If you want to have a decent conversation about the game and offer suggestions to make things better, that will go a longer way than just dumping all over the game. We're not at the end yet, so things may get better, or they may not. We'll all have to wait and see.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing. Like all wonderful things, it can be abused. Speaking on behalf of everyone is a contradiction to the freedom of speech. You are trying to impose your opinion as being the only one out there. I am part of the "everyone" you are trying to speak on behalf of, and I can honestly say, you do not speak for me. I personally know of at least a dozen or so people on his very forum that share a similar stance on that.

If you feel a certain way, that is your right. If you  speak for a chosen few people that share your opinion 100%, that's fine too. However, there will never be a justification for you speaking for every single member of this game's community. Most of us here have learned to agree to disagree on things, and do so in a respectful manner.

As far as "your money", it's the same as every penny the rest of us backers donated to the game. The same holds true for every person that bought a copy of this game. Once the money leaves our hands, it's not our money anymore is it? I cannot and will not attempt to rationalize where the money went, or insinuate that it was a cash grab. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. As I'm not part of that development team, I'll stay in my lane on that one.

Some of us here are not happy with the state of the game. We all post here to encourage change with our suggestions and feedback. If you took the time to read through some of the older topics here, you would see that. You're not the first person to come here and blow off steam, and you most likely will not be the last.

If you want to have a decent conversation about the game and offer suggestions to make things better, that will go a longer way than just dumping all over the game. We're not at the end yet, so things may get better, or they may not. We'll all have to wait and see.

in the end you said it yourself that you and others aren't completely happy with the game and want change...in my own words that's what I stated i wanted in the post..so yeah sorry to burst your bubble bud but i indirectly spoke for you in parts of that post....you would just go about the entire thing differently and more politely... which is why you shunned me...so you lecturing me was pointless...like I said I don't need your lecture... you just like many others disagree with my approach...but for the longest I haven't cared....have a nice day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Speed_Force92 said:

so yeah sorry to burst your bubble bud but i indirectly spoke for you in parts of that post

Still wasn't speaking for him, nor anyone else on this forum. You can only speak for yourself. As far as I can see, you are the only one crying like a baby because you didn't get what you expected from the money you put in. This isn't Burger King, you don't get to "have it your way." If you are so unhappy with the game, leave it be and don't play anymore. No need to come here to whine and complain because you are unhappy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Speed_Force92 said:

in the end you said it yourself that you and others aren't completely happy with the game and want change...in my own words that's what I stated i wanted in the post..so yeah sorry to burst your bubble bud but i indirectly spoke for you in parts of that post....you would just go about the entire thing differently and more politely... which is why you shunned me...so you lecturing me was pointless...like I said I don't need your lecture... you just like many others disagree with my approach...but for the longest I haven't cared....have a nice day

Indirectly or not, you still don't and never will speak for me and a great many other people here.

My approach would be differently executed than yours. I wouldn't take shots at the developers like I was entitled. They are people like yourself, and I wouldn't treat them any less just because the game as it stands has bugs. Work is being done to fix things. It is taking longer than some people would like? Yes it is. Is throwing a tantrum because it's taking too long in your eyes worth it? No it's not. At the end of the day, this is a game, and it's not worth losing your composure over. If it's stressing you out that much, take a break from the game and try back after a while.

@Dragonfire82877, I'm gonna have to go out and get a Whopper now. Thanks for the inspiration brother.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never have a problem calling Tommy so... 

@Speed_Force92 you definitely don't speak for me because: a) I don't mind the bugs. They make the game about as cheesy as all the movies. I think that makes it more realistic.

b) On a game breaking scale of 1-10, I'd put the environmental kills about 1 compared to some of the lesser known glitches. And to be honest, 9 times out of 10, the enviros still work as long as you don't spam buttons and wiggle the sticks. It's really not that big of a deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I never have a problem calling Tommy so... 

@Speed_Force92 you definitely don't speak for me because: a) I don't mind the bugs. They make the game about as cheesy as all the movies. I think that makes it more realistic.

b) On a game breaking scale of 1-10, I'd put the environmental kills about 1 compared to some of the lesser known glitches. And to be honest, 9 times out of 10, the enviros still work as long as you don't spam buttons and wiggle the sticks. It's really not that big of a deal.

Well you definitely speak  for me cool because I feel the same exact way on both. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NickersLarge said:

Well you definitely speak  for me cool because I feel the same exact way on both. 

With the game as it stands, people have a few options:

They can continue to play and make the most of it, bugs and all.

They can lose their cool and demand changes that may or may not come.

They can ask for change, while hoping for the best and being prepared for the worst.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose this is as good of a place as any to share this...

Offline Jarvis lemonade stand

This is an excellent place to practice combat combos and it's completely overlooked. Everyone else sees the glitches as a bad thing. I see endless opportunities. 😎

Edited by Somethin Cool
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

This is an excellent place to practice combat combos and it's completely overlooked. Everyone else sees the glitches as a bad thing. I see endless opportunities. 😎

I'm pretty sure there are a few people who are feeling the same way.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you  or other backers suspect wrong doing with your money go hire a lawyer or go file a class action suit to try and get a refund.Good luck with that.You'll  end up wasting a lot more money in legal fees than what you initially paid and probably get nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I suppose this is as

This is an excellent place to practice combat combos and it's completely overlooked. Everyone else sees the glitches as a bad thing. I see endless opportunities. 

Hey cool you kno I’ve got my double tap down to where it’s easier that just hitting R2. Now the knife cancel, I get the animation where you see a second knive appear but can’t seem to get the rest down. What the fuck am I doing wrong? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, NickersLarge said:

Hey cool you kno I’ve got my double tap down to where it’s easier that just hitting R2. Now the knife cancel, I get the animation where you see a second knive appear but can’t seem to get the rest down. What the fuck am I doing wrong? 

Wrong place to ask that kind of question

😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

Wrong place to ask that kind of question

😎

What? How to cancel throwing your knife? So I’m supposed to just throw the knife and waste it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2019 at 12:23 AM, NickersLarge said:

What? How to cancel throwing your knife? So I’m supposed to just throw the knife and waste it?

he cant say cuz you cant talk exploits here sir 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 8:31 PM, glowing ooze said:

he cant say cuz you cant talk exploits here sir 😎

Yes of course I know that. I know how to cancel my knife. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...