Been lurking a while and decided I might as well join the forums. Screen name RagingID, UK-based PS4 player who's probably far too old to be getting irate at 10 year-old Russian trolls over a troubled videogame but... 

Big fan of the films. Tend to play as Victoria, Fox or Lachappa (I love giving the guy crude emotes) and lean towards Part 2 Jason. Currently level 82 and wildly inconsistent at the game. Some nights as Jason I can stylishly massacre a lobby of 150s and other nights I seem to spend 20 minutes getting teabagged by brats. 

Anyway, good to be here and cautiously optimistic about a future for the license. 

Welcome to camp, it’s end of the season so it’s pretty quiet but you should still be able to find a good conversation or two. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

I'm still pretty mediocre as Jason after all this time. Still, at least I can have the AI bots when I want a confidence booster and just go chopping away :P Good counsellor mix, Victoria's kinda fun to survive with. Have you tried the challenge mode yet?

If you're interested in finding some players here, I usually suggest firstly the Gamertag thread as there are a ton of tags and ids from forum members in there. Pretty big by now but worth a look. And there's also the Good Sportsmanship Club/Crystal Lake Employment Agency in General forum, who have players across all formats and play the game in the right spirit.

Hope that helps out. Oh, and also please look at the Rules & Regs forum for general guidelines about posting here and using this place.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/ 

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

• Like 1

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!

• Like 1