Hi i purchased jason part 4 pig splitter pack on ps4 and downloaded it. However the kill moves and his version are not selectable or use able. Any help appreciated. 

Yup 44.  jason4 probably has 2 of the coolest kills in the game, But I wish the machete (which as far as I’m concerned was created by Jason), could do the Jarvis and throat slit. The Pig splitter doesn’t have that Jason feel to it imo. 

sorry but I can’t help but think every time he’s brought up that,  he doesn’t look like movie masked Jason4 but  he still looks creepy as fuck.  more than the movie I think. That kill where he smacks you with the splitter and kicks you to the ground then the camera changes to the councilors POV, and you watch those creepy fucked up eyes coming at you, V

now that I think about it, let me rephrase, only jason4 can rock that pig splitter. I see a lot of people use it w other Jasons but they don’t look right to me. In fact Jason4 can rock all weapons, EXCEPT!!!! them stupid fucking scissors , but nothing could make those look cool. I main 9 but have been switching between him and 4 and started using the spear. 
fuck I’m rambling again. Anyway, it’s gonna be awesome getting to 44 then the only thing That matters in life til you get there is 113. 

6 hours ago, martindd45 said:

hmm werid even if he didnt have part 4 unlocked he should still have the kills

How? The kills are for the splitter which comes from 4. Unless I’m not understanding you