Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

Who else hates the rain?

Who else hates the rain?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate the rain?

• Yes
    • No

Since I get some hate it and some like it they should come out with a toggle option in qp. There is one in private match why not qp?

I used to like it.

Now I'd rather have a snow storm with actual snow on the trees and the ground but given how poorly optimized the game is. Its probably for the best this never happened.

The default weather is definitely the most optimized for the game.

It is nice in theory, but the game performance is noticeably worse. So I'm not a fan.

I run a good enough system that the game isn't effected for me. I feel for ya'll though that don't and have no option to disable it.

a friday the 13th game must have a thunder storm brewing out there if ya ask me.. i dont notice rain lag too often myself.. if i did however id blame it on the muddy trails 😅

• Like 1

I love it personally the lightning and thunder adds perfectly to the atmosphere and that’s a must in a Friday the 13th game.

Sometimes I wish it wasn't so loud. The only way to turn it down is to turn the rest of the main sound down too......which doesn't help when trying to hear the other game sounds.

It's fine on PC if you have a good enough rig. It should be removed from Quickplay on consoles though, and left optional for private matches. If you don't have an Xbox One X or a PS4 pro, it kills frames, especially in cabins with a lot of hiding spots. Why it exists on the Switch at all is a mystery to me.