Sanitago5

|TIP| Add some way to get the Savini Jason

I’ve been playing Friday the 13th for several months and I love it, and I really like Savini Jason but it can’t be obtained in any way, I’m not saying give it away but you should add it as DLC or something like that, it wouldn’t be new content, 'cause he’s already in the game, I guess...

Not happening even though many including myself think they should sell him especially after that "accident" happened and people got to buy him.That made him non exclusive in my opinion.

At this point they should just sell him to whomever wants him and make profits while they can. I see very low level Savini Jasons almost every night on PS4 (game sharing). People are still selling him for X-Box on eBay as far as I know. Several people on PC have him that aren't supposed to have him. I think the term "exclusive" expired a very long time ago.

• Like 1

It's too bad the damage from this debacle can't be undone.

The only logical solution would have been to get a new backer exclusive Jason to be designed by Savini. It's too bad about the lawsuit.

@Dragonfire82877, it's unfortunate how many people are making money off this game, outside of the proper people.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2019 at 9:27 PM, Sanitago5 said:

I’ve been playing Friday the 13th for several months and I love it, and I really like Savini Jason but it can’t be obtained in any way, I’m not saying give it away but you should add it as DLC or something like that, it wouldn’t be new content, 'cause he’s already in the game, I guess...

Hey brother, welcome! Not the place at all to ask that. Especially your first post. It should be a warning Post  t new members so you don’t get started on the wrong foot. Even tho I think he’s a fucking bum, it should remain something special to the people that were there since day one. The people that you see hear actually. I was waiting for this game since nes f13 but wasn’t into video games anymore or I would have supported gun even wo  getting Savini.  Unfortunately some people think it makes them above everyone but I kno a lot of cool Savinis too. Anyway you don’t want that trash, you don’t wanna be that guy that bought it online. We all kno if you were a backer or a hacker so you’re not gonna make any friends w him but most of all and no offense homie but you don’t deserve it 

18 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I think the term "exclusive" expired a very long time ago.

And I think that’s fucking sad. I wouldn’t even feel right using him. 

Uber jason never be in game  for everyone.  Or savini jason  to never should be in game i think everybody should him in game  that is so gay like who make this game u donot like  good for u   unlock him uber jason  but cant play  him  on xbox one  dlc uber jason and savini jason  should be mircosoft store. But not anymore its was  free   i think lawsuit.   for this game is dumb only a game    should  be lawsuit. Who remake friday the 13  movie  and its not  vince miller  or sean cuttham  they fucking  it up for new date up & dlc  thanks all     

A community reminder:

The Savini Jason player model was an exclusive offering for people who donated money when this game was not yet possible. Those donors helped make this game happen, and were rewarded with something unique.

It has been stated multiple times that this content will not be made available again, and that all forum threads around it would be closed and locked.

Feel free to discuss other things, we're going to "call it a day" on this one...

... again.

• Thanks 1