Sign in to follow this  
U_r_rexdale

I can't hear Jason talking

21 hours ago, U_r_rexdale said:

I am on a PS4 and when Jason talks it's all garbled. I watch videos of others on PC and when Jason talks it's crystal clear. Why is that?

I had this issue as well, I figured out that the only way to fix it is to delete the game then reinstalli it with latest update. This will fix the issue.

I tried deleting hen installing with all the latest updates with no luck. I still cannot understand Jason when he is speaking nor can I understand the councillors when I am Jason.

Any ideas how to fix it?

23 hours ago, U_r_rexdale said:

I tried deleting hen installing with all the latest updates with no luck. I still cannot understand Jason when he is speaking nor can I understand the councillors when I am Jason.

Any ideas how to fix it?

When i did it, i didn't lose anything as that is all stored in the save data.

As for why it didn't work i am not sure. I tried all other options like swapping headphones and controllers and so forth before i decided to delete both the physical and digital game data from my ps4 hdd then reinstalled both and updated them and it worked.

If it didn't work for you i can only suggest either contacting Gun via their discord https://t.co/YFsIZXFPBD

and submit a JasonKillsBugs.com report and detail the issue and what you tried to resolve it and hopefully they can try to figure out how to fix it.