Sanitago5

Fix Jason, make the game great again | RAGE MODE AND COMBAT SYSTEM |

1. I understand that the game has an active demand, but please, do your best to make it nice to play with what you already have, don't give it up because it's fun. The fact that you almost always find lobby easily means that people still like Friday The 13th even though there is no content.

2. I understand that at the end of the original Friday 13th movie saga, Jason had demonic traits and something to do with hell but IT WAS NEVER INVENCIBLE. Today those final films on Friday the 13th are so bad that the creators try to forget them. You, with the "RAGE MODE" you implemented this year, made Jason virtually invincible, because as bad as a new player is learning, if he has patience, he'll end up murdering everyone. That's not the realism you claim to look for as game developers.

3. If you've seen the Friday the 13th movies, the more angry Jason is , but at the same time dumber, and the survivors hit him with absurd objects so that they can run. On Friday 13 Part 2 at the end of the film, Jason has his wrath to the fullest but still has to dodge the attacks of a simple kitchen knife, and in part 3 he gets punched at the end of the film like never before, leaving him lame and almost dead with homemade objects from a barn. If you are looking for realism do so at convenience or to further kill the game that in itself needs you to implement your resources well.

4. Now, this is my suggestion, when Jason has the "RAGE MODE" that can be hit but with blunt enough objects (An axe, a bat, a wrench - modify the wrench, make it a little longer-, a machete - also modify the machete because it is currently almost useless - and add another object, maybe a shovel, so you're not going to sue them). That's what I mean. So, when Jason has the "RAGE MODE" cooking pots, pans, boards, pipes, branches or a flare will be useless to stop him for a moment. You should add a small object that can be used to hit just until Jason has the "RAGE MODE".

5.  Make sure that Jason’s mask can only be removed with a sharp weapon like a machete or axes, because right now even with a cooking pot you can remove Jason’s mask. Also improve Jason’s combat system as a result of survivors being able to beat him to the end, plus add enough items to keep survivors focused on targets (cars, police, boat) But that’s also enough in case when the time comes you have to stay with Jason until the end, no more and no less, ultimately a balance of powers. 

6. There are maps like Jarvis’s house that are made very easy for Jason to play worse for the survivors, that the maps we already have are ALL balanced.

7. Add an offline tutorial where new users can play and pass where they are guided as survivors and killers (Jason), so when they play online it will be more fun for everyone. Many people get the game for free or on sale but it bores them in a short time because it is not very intuitive. A tutorial that teaches you how to play will make more players and keep the game alive.

8. If you can’t kill your own teammates by being a survivor anymore, except with the car, I don’t understand why when you activate the prompter, the prompter points to them. Have the prompter just point at Jason.

9. And finally, play your own game, establish the necessary superiority between Jason and the survivors, make the tutorial complete, watch videos of how people play Friday the 13th currently on Youtube, And if there’s any hope of coming out of the demand for content, please fight to save the game from this historic saga.

Welcome to the forum @Sanitago5.

The game is a lot of fun, despite the problems it currently has. There are some changes that could be made, and hopefully we'll see some of them one day. In the meantime, the lawsuit for the F13 rights is preventing any kind of new content from being added. On the plus side, we will get bug fixes and balance changes.

• Like 2

On 10/9/2019 at 6:30 PM, Sanitago5 said:

1. I understand that the game has an active demand, but please, do your best to make it nice to play with what you already have, don't give it up because it's fun. The fact that you almost always find lobby easily means that people still like Friday The 13th even though there is no content

The games community is definitely still quite active at least on PS4 I never have issues finding lobbies....or them filling up.

2. I understand that at the end of the original Friday 13th movie saga, Jason had demonic traits and something to do with hell but IT WAS NEVER INVENCIBLE. Today those final films on Friday the 13th are so bad that the creators try to forget them. 

I like a lot of those later installments!!!😡lol

You, with the "RAGE MODE" you implemented this year, made Jason virtually invincible, because as bad as a new player is learning, if he has patience, he'll end up murdering everyone. That's not the realism you claim to look for as game developers

Jason is not Invincible at any point in the Game he can be killed before and after Rage mode is activated.

3. If you've seen the Friday the 13th movies, the more angry Jason is , but at the same time dumber, and the survivors hit him with absurd objects so that they can run. On Friday 13 Part 2 at the end of the film, Jason has his wrath to the fullest but still has to dodge the attacks of a simple kitchen knife, and in part 3 he gets punched at the end of the film like never before, leaving him lame and almost dead with homemade objects from a barn. If you are looking for realism do so at convenience or to further kill the game that in itself needs you to implement your resources well.

This is a Game based on a Franchise about an Undead killer in a hockey mask who keeps coming back to the same camps around Crystal lake murdering teens and anyone who gets in his way who apparently don’t mind that several people have been killed near or at the camp they are staying at.........he “dies” several times.... people make exceptionally dumb decisions......

I don’t think realism is exactly what the film makes or the game developers were going for....

They did however perfect capture the 80s vibe from the films and all or the wacky kills Jason has implemented through out the franchise.....while providing fun gameplay for both sides.

4. Now, this is my suggestion, when Jason has the "RAGE MODE" that can be hit but with blunt enough objects (An axe, a bat, a wrench - modify the wrench, make it a little longer-, a machete - also modify the machete because it is currently almost useless

Jason can still be hit with any Weapon in Rage.....he just won’t be stunned unless you use a shot gun or the sweater or demask hit him.....the machete is definitely not useless it’s the best weapon to de-mask Jason.

- and add another object, maybe a shovel, so you're not going to sue them). That's what I mean. So, when Jason has the "RAGE MODE" cooking pots, pans, boards, pipes, branches or a flare will be useless to stop him for a moment. You should add a small object that can be used to hit just until Jason has the "RAGE MODE".

Unfortunately no new items or weapons can be added to the game ....lawsuit blah, blah, blah...

If you can’t kill your own teammates by being a survivor anymore, except with the car, I don’t understand why when you activate the prompter, the prompter points to them. Have the prompter just point at Jason.

definitely agree with this....

ps welcome to the forums.

The devs can’t even fix the game properly. Their quality of work has been unacceptable as far as bug fixes go. It’s 2019 and you can’t even do an environment kill and cars fly in the air by a knife. 

that said they “might” have this game fixed in 2020. Jasons combat system needs improved but it’s too much to ask of the devs. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/9/2019 at 8:47 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

I like a lot of those later installments!!!😡lol

Many of us like some of the later films, even if they don't sit well with others.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

ya fix it so we can down him with the car an ram him down an get away and alos we need real stamina and super fast stamina

Why do I think this is a alternate account of strigoi? You sure post like him lol

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

Why do I think this is a alternate account of strigoi? You sure post like him lol

I thought that at first too, but that account doesn't obsess over the possibility of a Halloween game, so I don't think they are the same person.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I thought that at first too, but that account doesn't obsess over the possibility of a Halloween game, so I don't think they are the same person.

Wait what happened to Strigoi.

On 10/9/2019 at 7:47 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Jason is not Invincible at any point in the Game he can be killed before and after Rage mode is activated.

That's a fallacy, because making Jason killable require Tomi Karvis in the map with a machete equipped and a female counselor with pamela's sweater AND most importantly not waste the command for stun Jason until the very last moment for that to work, if ANY of those conditions is missing then Jason is pretty much immortal

On 11/9/2019 at 10:27 PM, VLK said:

That's a fallacy, because making Jason killable require Tomi Karvis in the map with a machete equipped and a female counselor with pamela's sweater AND most importantly not waste the command for stun Jason until the very last moment for that to work, if ANY of those conditions is missing then Jason is pretty much immortal

It is not Fallacy.....it is in CONTEXT to the quote that I responded to......the Member said that “ Rage Mode “ made Jason invincible........that is false.

At any point whether Rage is active or not the tools to kill Jason are available....

Gathering up the items and setting up the Kill Scenario Isn’t a guaranteed situation every match......

(nor should it be, it is supposed to be the best   Survival / Escape scenario in the game.)

.... killing counselors isn’t a guarantee either.....effort must be applied on both sides....

But killing the protagonists and the Antagonist is available at any point regardless of the changes to Jason’s Rage mechanics.....this was my whole point.

ps...It’s Tommy Jarvis....not Tomi Karvis 

Sorry speed typos, I do agree about rage is inconsequential for Jason's overall invulnerability (I;m not sure for the stun mechanics since I feel him the same Rage or not, with the exception of the cooldowns which I think is the point of Rage)  still don't agree with the killing chance against Jason being available at any point of the match since as I said before there are way too many factors involved in a kill that it become highly unlikely situation the more the match advances, most when you're playing with a bunch of randoms.

On 11/10/2019 at 7:04 PM, VLK said:

Sorry speed typos, I do agree about rage is inconsequential for Jason's overall invulnerability (I;m not sure for the stun mechanics since I feel him the same Rage or not, with the exception of the cooldowns which I think is the point of Rage)  still don't agree with the killing chance against Jason being available at any point of the match since as I said before there are way too many factors involved in a kill that it become highly unlikely situation the more the match advances, most when you're playing with a bunch of randoms.

Killing Jason Is still available regardless  of what steps are involved....or who is playing....the player not accomplishing or screwing up doesn’t negate the fact that Jason can be killed regardless of rage.

On 10/11/2019 at 19:18, OCT 31 1978 said:

Matar a Jason todavía está disponible independientemente de los pasos involucrados ... o quién está jugando ... el jugador que no logra o arruina no niega el hecho de que Jason puede ser asesinado sin importar la ira.

After rage mode, if Jason has the mask, you can only stun him with the machete or axe (plus you must be lucky to take it off and that also depends on the counselor), now, if you want to kill him, You must go for his mother’s sweater and not die trying, finally you need a Tommy Jarvis who knows how to play the game and has an idea of what you want to do, because most of the time who appears as Tommy Jarvis are the rookies who die at the beginning of the match. Jason in the movies is very powerful but he still has human weaknesses and the ability to be beaten and stunned no matter how angry he is. Current rage mode is basically designed for new people who don’t know how to play, because someone who knows how to play rage mode like Jason will kill anyone in an instant.

• Confused 1

Just now, Sanitago5 said:

Después del modo ira, si Jason tiene la máscara, solo puedes aturdirlo con el machete o el hacha (además debes tener la suerte de quitártelo y eso también depende del consejero), ahora, si quieres matarlo, debes vaya por el suéter de su madre y no muera en el intento, finalmente necesita un Tommy Jarvis que sepa cómo jugar y que tenga una idea de lo que quiere hacer, porque la mayoría de las veces, quien aparece como Tommy Jarvis son los novatos que mueren en El comienzo del partido. Jason en el cine es muy poderoso, pero todavía tiene debilidades humanas y la capacidad de ser golpeado y aturdido sin importar cuán enojado esté. El modo de ira actual está diseñado básicamente para personas nuevas que no saben cómo jugar, porque alguien que sabe cómo jugar el modo de ira como Jason matará a cualquiera en un instante.

Well, if you’re lucky enough to find a shotgun, considering there might be a few hidden ones, while you’re out looking for one, Jason will kill you.

27 minutes ago, Sanitago5 said:

Long pointless post

Rage mode did nothing but make Jason easier to kill. Surviving or escaping are still easy to achieve as long as you aren’t being stupid and beating on Jason to get him in rage faster. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

El modo furia no hizo más que hacer que Jason fuera más fácil de matar. Sobrevivir o escapar todavía es fácil de lograr, siempre y cuando no seas estúpido y golpees a Jason para que se enfurezca más rápido. 

It’s a team game, if or if at any point you’ll be forced to hit Jason, it’s no fun running all the time and repairing. developers must allow you to beat Jason to the end (at least only with decent weapons like bats, axes, etc), if you’re only going to repair and escape you get very few points, between 850 and 980 because I’ve already checked. Rage doesn’t make sense, because I got to play Jasons so bad that they don’t kill anyone alone until they have rage mode.

As I said earlier, Jason is too powerful and the rage mode was added so that people DON’T LEARN HOW TO PLAY. I guess at some point the developers deigned to play their own game and they were so bad that they were bullied and as a result we had that rage-mode crap.

8 hours ago, Sanitago5 said:

people DON’T LEARN HOW TO PLAY.  

Congratulations, you are one of the ones that didn’t learn how to play. Jason is not to powerful to survive if you actually try and escape. Repairing and escaping are what the counselor players are supposed to do. The game wasn’t developed to beat on Jason for 20 minutes while you and your teammates had a dance competition. That’s why the rage buff was done, to stop the beat down parties on Jason, but what they didn’t realize, it made Jason even easier to kill. 

So, if all you want to do is beat on Jason with weapons the entire match instead of completing the objectives to escape, you can thank yourself and other players like you for the current state of the game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Felicitaciones, eres uno de los que no aprendió a jugar. Jason no es demasiado poderoso para sobrevivir si realmente intentas escapar. Reparar y escapar es lo que se supone que deben hacer los consejeros. El juego no fue desarrollado para vencer a Jason durante 20 minutos mientras tú y tus compañeros de equipo tenían una competencia de baile. Es por eso que se hizo el beneficio de la ira, para detener las fiestas de Jason, pero de lo que no se dieron cuenta, hizo que Jason fuera aún más fácil de matar. 

Entonces, si todo lo que quieres hacer es derrotar a Jason con armas durante todo el partido en lugar de completar los objetivos para escapar, puedes agradecerte a ti mismo y a otros jugadores como tú por el estado actual del juego. 

I’ve always played like Jason without any problems, in the movies there were people who beat Jason and put up with him to the end, it’s not just about running away. Anger mode doesn’t just make sense, because there are still people who just do in every lobby to bully Jason, it’s happened to me several times with the Brazilian community, They play to hit Jason and when he’s in rage mode they leave the game.

On 11/27/2019 at 7:49 PM, Sanitago5 said:

After rage mode, if Jason has the mask, you can only stun him with the machete or axe (plus you must be lucky to take it off and that also depends on the counselor), now, if you want to kill him, You must go for his mother’s sweater and not die trying, finally you need a Tommy Jarvis who knows how to play the game and has an idea of what you want to do, because most of the time who appears as Tommy Jarvis are the rookies who die at the beginning of the match. Jason in the movies is very powerful but he still has human weaknesses and the ability to be beaten and stunned no matter how angry he is. Current rage mode is basically designed for new people who don’t know how to play, because someone who knows how to play rage mode like Jason will kill anyone in an instant.

The option to kill Jason is in the game before and post Rage mode the steps to do it hasn’t changed because of it but once Rage is active all hits on Jason cause full damage because he no longer can be stunned by melee weapons....this is why it is easier to kill him because of Rage mode.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:20 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Congratulations, you are one of the ones that didn’t learn how to play. Jason is not to powerful to survive if you actually try and escape. Repairing and escaping are what the counselor players are supposed to do. The game wasn’t developed to beat on Jason for 20 minutes while you and your teammates had a dance competition. That’s why the rage buff was done, to stop the beat down parties on Jason, but what they didn’t realize, it made Jason even easier to kill. 

So, if all you want to do is beat on Jason with weapons the entire match instead of completing the objectives to escape, you can thank yourself and other players like you for the current state of the game. 

Exactly! Well said.

On 11/28/2019 at 6:45 AM, Sanitago5 said:

I’ve always played like Jason without any problems, in the movies there were people who beat Jason and put up with him to the end, it’s not just about running away. Anger mode doesn’t just make sense, because there are still people who just do in every lobby to bully Jason, it’s happened to me several times with the Brazilian community, They play to hit Jason and when he’s in rage mode they leave the game.

Rage mode didn’t give Jason any advantages to catch and kill Counselors that is the skill of the Jason player or the lack of skill on the counselors player.....

Rage mode was not added to the game because players didn’t want to “learn” how to play it was added to the game because Jason was easily made a joke of for the full 20 minutes of a match....the Developers saw that this was a problem since it was their nerfs of Jason and counselors buffs that caused this and had to put a cap on how ridiculous it had become with laying Jason out and dancing all over him.... hence the Rage mode to limit that type of game play.

.....Rage Mode doesn’t Give Jason any advantage in catching and Killing counselors players if you die it’s because you allowed it to happen or the Jason Player out played you....accept, adapt and move on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

La opción de matar a Jason está en el juego antes y después del modo Rage, los pasos para hacerlo no han cambiado debido a eso, pero una vez que Rage está activo, todos los golpes sobre Jason causan daño total porque ya no puede aturdirse con armas cuerpo a cuerpo. ..por eso es más fácil matarlo debido al modo Rage.

¡Exactamente! Bien dicho.

El modo Rabia no le dio a Jason ninguna ventaja para atrapar y matar a los Consejeros, que es la habilidad del jugador Jason o la falta de habilidad del jugador consejero .....

El modo Rage no se agregó al juego porque los jugadores no querían "aprender" cómo jugarlo, se agregó al juego porque Jason se burló fácilmente durante los 20 minutos completos de un partido ... los desarrolladores vieron que esto era un problema, ya que fueron sus nerfs de Jason y los aficionados de los consejeros lo que causó esto y tuvieron que poner un límite a lo ridículo que se había vuelto al acostar a Jason y bailar sobre él ... de ahí el modo Rage para limitar eso tipo de juego.

..... El modo Rage no le da a Jason ninguna ventaja para atrapar y matar a los consejeros si mueres porque permitiste que sucediera o si Jason Player te jugó ... acepta, adapta y sigue adelante.

I still don’t see the sense of rage mode, actually people keep dancing when they hit Jason, even when he’s in rage mode. If you get a bad team or for some reason you’re on your own and you have to put up with Jason but you can’t do anything to stun him, you should at least consider the stamina and stuff.

9 hours ago, Sanitago5 said:

I still don’t see the sense of rage mode, actually people keep dancing when they hit Jason, even when he’s in rage mode.

What do you still not understand about it?

It ended stunning Jason down to the ground tea bagging and Dancing on his face for the entire 20 minutes of the match that was its goal and it succeeded......it also gave Jason Rages more of a feeling of being powerful when he rages through a door and wasn’t instantly stunned by the player on the other side.

If you get a bad team or for some reason you’re on your own and you have to put up with Jason but you can’t do anything to stun him, you should at least consider the stamina and stuff.

Put up with Jason ?!? you realize this is His game right? 

You die, escape, survive or kill him....that’s it.....you have to “put up” with him other wise there is no game.

On a team good or bad or on your own you have plenty of options for escape or survival......you manage your stamina.....if you run around like an idiot you will run out....and probably Die.

Escaping, surviving or killing Jason can be done pre or post Rage......

Fighting Jason should be a last resort option.....and Killing Jason should be the hardest thing to do in the game...

(it isn’t.)

At some point if you are struggling with the mechanics this much you need to ask yourself what you may be doing wrong.

Accept, Adapt and  move on.

On 10/9/2019 at 5:30 PM, Sanitago5 said:

1. I understand that the game has an active demand, but please, do your best to make it nice to play with what you already have, don't give it up because it's fun. The fact that you almost always find lobby easily means that people still like Friday The 13th even though there is no content.

2. I understand that at the end of the original Friday 13th movie saga, Jason had demonic traits and something to do with hell but IT WAS NEVER INVENCIBLE. Today those final films on Friday the 13th are so bad that the creators try to forget them. You, with the "RAGE MODE" you implemented this year, made Jason virtually invincible, because as bad as a new player is learning, if he has patience, he'll end up murdering everyone. That's not the realism you claim to look for as game developers.

4. Now, this is my suggestion, when Jason has the "RAGE MODE" that can be hit but with blunt enough objects (An axe, a bat, a wrench - modify the wrench, make it a little longer-, a machete - also modify the machete because it is currently almost useless - and add another object, maybe a shovel, so you're not going to sue them). That's what I mean. So, when Jason has the "RAGE MODE" cooking pots, pans, boards, pipes, branches or a flare will be useless to stop him for a moment. You should add a small object that can be used to hit just until Jason has the "RAGE MODE".

5.  Make sure that Jason’s mask can only be removed with a sharp weapon like a machete or axes, because right now even with a cooking pot you can remove Jason’s mask. Also improve Jason’s combat system as a result of survivors being able to beat him to the end, plus add enough items to keep survivors focused on targets (cars, police, boat) But that’s also enough in case when the time comes you have to stay with Jason until the end, no more and no less, ultimately a balance of powers. 

6. There are maps like Jarvis’s house that are made very easy for Jason to play worse for the survivors, that the maps we already have are ALL balanced.

7. Add an offline tutorial where new users can play and pass where they are guided as survivors and killers (Jason), so when they play online it will be more fun for everyone. Many people get the game for free or on sale but it bores them in a short time because it is not very intuitive. A tutorial that teaches you how to play will make more players and keep the game alive.

8. If you can’t kill your own teammates by being a survivor anymore, except with the car, I don’t understand why when you activate the prompter, the prompter points to them. Have the prompter just point at Jason.

9. And finally, play your own game, establish the necessary superiority between Jason and the survivors, make the tutorial complete, watch videos of how people play Friday the 13th currently on Youtube, And if there’s any hope of coming out of the demand for content, please fight to save the game from this historic saga.

i been thinkin bout this alot and the simple answer is to fix it by removing that crap bout jason bein gaster under water i mwan the idiot drowned as a kid he dont know how an never learned to swim 2. remove the teleporting  he dont do that cuz he dont have magical powers 3. remove the car stoping crap he cant do that not even in the movies  removing all that will make the game great an playable an enjoable to everybody

• Confused 1