Sign in to follow this  
Shainto

Anything from this week's stream?

I am looking forward to Environmental Kills being fix as much as anyone.....I hope as the team does look into it, it isn’t as complicated a fix as the roof was....

The kills used to work perfectly before they made a few interaction fixes hopefully with some luck it won’t be as long of a stretch that requires waiting till the New Year to be patched out......

I am also curious as to what they may fix and/or adjust based on the community suggestions since Matt mentioned they would be using our feedback as they combed through the issues with enviro kills.

3 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I am looking forward to Environmental Kills being fix as much as anyone.....I hope as the team does look into it, it isn’t as complicated a fix as the roof was....

The kills used to work perfectly before they made a few interaction fixes with any luck it won’t be as long a stretch to to be patched out......

I am also curious as to what they may fix and/or adjust based on the community suggestions since Matt mentioned they would be using our feedback as they combed through the issues with enviro kills.

I think the issue is that the last console patch was in Aug (Excluding the Sept Switch patch) and we will only hear news by the end of the year. So we are looking at a minimum of 5 months from last patch providing it were to drop in Jan 2020. To me that is just insane

1 hour ago, PackASnack_Lodge said:

I think the issue is that the last console patch was in Aug (Excluding the Sept Switch patch) and we will only hear news by the end of the year. So we are looking at a minimum of 5 months from last patch providing it were to drop in Jan 2020. To me that is just insane

The only light in that dark ass tunnel is that Matt said they hope to have environmental kills fixed within that 2 month timeframe but Gun Media doesn’t want to give any kind of time table for patch drops anymore.

For them this is the safest bet because of being attacked so many times in the passed when laying out any kind of road map to fixes or content drops......

Any way you look at it waiting is all we can do and it’s what we would be doing if they said a patch will be dropping in Nov. or Dec.... as well...

I am just hoping that the news come next month or December is........that the fix for environmental kills was not as deep rooted as originally thought....and we will be getting a Christmas patch after all!!!

@OCT 31 1978, it would make a nice Christmas gift.

I'm headed to the hardware store to get more light for our dark ass tunnel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Shainto said:

That’s really disappointing. I thought patches would come out faster with the new company involved. Especially the car/knife and environment kill issues are really crappy

btw, can an admin change the title from weed to weeks please?

Done.

Funny mistake, but probably not good for the discussion.

Reminds me of this thread:

I found something in Jason's shack that i didnt know about...

The title originally said "some thong in Jason's shack", which led to speculation that maybe the thong was another piece of Pamela's clothing Jason kept along with her sweater.

(The @NthnButAGoodTime you'll see there was not yet a moderator.)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Done.

Funny mistake, but probably not good for the discussion.

Reminds me of this thread:

I found something in Jason's shack that i didnt know about...

The title originally said "some thong in Jason's shack", which led to speculation that maybe the thong was another piece of Pamela's clothing Jason kept along with her sweater.

(The @NthnButAGoodTime you'll see there was not yet a moderator.)

That was a very funny thread.... those pictures were great !!

On 10/9/2019 at 4:25 PM, Fair Play said:
On 10/9/2019 at 4:03 PM, NickersLarge said:

Sorry I don’t mean to sound like a dick but, fuck double xp!!!!! It shouldn’t  even be announced anymore it should just show up. When they announce it, it feels like they think they are giving us this great thing, when It’s really aN easy way to give people something that doesn’t cost them time or money. Just a quick code input

If they don't announce it, then people who don't play as much would miss out. Now, if it was made permanent, then it would be a nice surprise to anyone who comes back to the game.

Yea I kno that man, it just seems like a “I’m sorry I can’t answer any questions you’ve been asking for months now and though most of you here have been 150s for a year now, but here’s some 2xp anyway” gift. And I’m sorry Matt, I appreciate the fuck outta you and  this game, but I don’t know anyone else on the team that have spoken in a while so you’re gonna get most of the heat here. 
one of the best games ever and its pretty much fucked and I still can’t play but jason3 or roycocksucker5 offline nor get a straight answer if That will change. No fuck that!!! Who had the brilliant idea of proposing that in order to play with Jason2, 4, 6, 7, 8 or 9, you had to be online? 

Sorry Gang,  I’m adderall writing again. 
god I love this fuckin game

@NickersLarge, a lot of people (myself included) enjoy this game. It's just in a real bad spot right now, with the major bugs ruining the fun for some. My hope is that one day, the major stuff gets fixed, hopefully before support of this game is abandoned completely.

• Like 1

@NickersLarge and @Fair Play

Matt has said on multiple occasions now that content for the game will be unlocked for off-line play before they are finishing supporting the game.....

Matt has even said the developers will find a way to make sure all content including counselor  gameplay will be available to us as well whether that means p2p lobbies or a type of offline counselors mode is yet to be determined......and that this is far down the line of future development.

22 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@NickersLarge and @Fair Play

Matt has said on multiple occasions now that content for the game will be unlocked for off-line play before they are finishing supporting the game.....

Matt has even said the developers will find a way to make sure all content including counselors play will be available to us as well whether that means p2p lobbies or a type of offline counselors mode is yet to be determined......and that this is far down the line of future development.

Let's hope it stays in the cards.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fair Play said:

@NickersLarge, a lot of people (myself included) enjoy this game. It's just in a real bad spot right now, with the major bugs ruining the fun for some. My hope is that one day, the major stuff gets fixed, hopefully before support of this game is abandoned completely.

To be honest w you all, I’m quite all right w the game as it is. Even with the environmental kill glitch. I mean the only ones that seem to glitch are the window toss and door slam. Sorry and coat rack. Not really a huge deal to me. I’m just in love with thewhole idea of 7vs1 and setting up my game plan the first few minutes and the hunting down the kids and ruining there attempt to fix something, trying and escape or my favorite ruining there kill attempt. And of course the rare sneer up stalk kill. I kinda w I could play councilors for 45min or so matches so I can try and make every kill a stalk kill. But anyway add a good mic’d up lobby to all of that, and lts exactly where I wanna be. Bugs really aren’t a bother to me at all (now what you guys that love the game like me have to deal w on pc is just straight up bullshit). I just want a 7 vs1 match, that’s all. I just get bitter about this no new content so enjoy the game why the servers are up feel. 

I just don't do enviro's anymore except on bots.Right now I'd rather see them purge the PAK file or what ever they did the last time to the PAK file that got rid if the infinite shifts and other hacks.I know the hackers will eventually find a way though

19 hours ago, NickersLarge said:

To be honest w you all, I’m quite all right w the game as it is. Even with the environmental kill glitch. I mean the only ones that seem to glitch are the window toss and door slam. Sorry and coat rack. Not really a huge deal to me. I’m just in love with thewhole idea of 7vs1 and setting up my game plan the first few minutes and the hunting down the kids and ruining there attempt to fix something, trying and escape or my favorite ruining there kill attempt. And of course the rare sneer up stalk kill. I kinda w I could play councilors for 45min or so matches so I can try and make every kill a stalk kill. But anyway add a good mic’d up lobby to all of that, and lts exactly where I wanna be. Bugs really aren’t a bother to me at all (now what you guys that love the game like me have to deal w on pc is just straight up bullshit). I just want a 7 vs1 match, that’s all. I just get bitter about this no new content so enjoy the game why the servers are up feel. 

The PC players do have some messed up stuff to deal with. I totally feel for them.

At this point, people try and find the best way they can enjoy the game as it is, until things get fixed.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2019 at 3:04 PM, makred78 said:

Matt already said back in August that they anticipate this bug to be a major undertaking and that the issue is "Deep rooted, similar to the roof and interaction issues, but even deeper in the code."

If it had been done right the first time, this sentence wouldn't be necessary.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If it had been done right the first time, this sentence wouldn't be necessary.

Sometimes it's easier said than done.