Strigoi

Difficult to find good players of the game.

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I think you mean "obscure". Sad as it may be, I'm finding less and less counselors who just want to fix something and GTFO.

They're still out there. They might be harder to find at times, but I still see them. I also find the occasional new player that is willing to accept advice from others, and not just run around taking up space in a match, or thinking they know everything.

Quick Play players will always be like a mixed box of chocolates. You never know what's inside.

Convinced quick play is ''quit play''.

Jason players quitting every match when they get selected as Jason.

They don't understand if they only changed their preference to counselor it would save everybody so much time.

Waiting 3 minutes for 1 person who won't ready up, then gets Jason and rage quits immediately is annoying.

Repeat at least 5 times before 1 Jason player stays a full game.

Meanwhile I am waiting through 20 games of this until I get picked 1 time as Jason.

When you see players quitting at the start that want to be Jason you will understand why.

Not Jason, quit, search for new lobby. Repeat until Jason. The experience in a nutshell for quickplay grinding for 100%.

55 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

They don't understand if they only changed their preference to counselor it would save everybody so much time.

Some players might not know. You could pass the word along to them.

Waiting 3 minutes for 1 person who won't ready up, then gets Jason and rage quits immediately is annoying.

It sucks when it happens, but if one is not used to it by now, they likely will never be used to it. I'm not a big fan of it either.

Repeat at least 5 times before 1 Jason player stays a full game. Quick play is like rolling dice. Sometimes you crap out.

Meanwhile I am waiting through 20 games of this until I get picked 1 time as Jason.

When you see players quitting at the start that want to be Jason you will understand why.

Not Jason, quit, search for new lobby. Repeat until Jason. The experience in a nutshell for quickplay grinding for 100%.

Players hopping lobbies just to be Jason has been a thing since launch day, so it's unlikely to change. I do hope it gets better.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Repeat at least 5 times before 1 Jason player stays a full game.

As a quick play player for two years now because of my lack of time to play i agree its a tough go and only getting worse . I'm only logging on for two or three games at a clip and its been bad.

• Like 1