Strigoi

Difficult to find good players of the game.

Usually after i see a good Tommy Jarvis Kill Jason I try to add The Tommy Jarvis and The Sweater girl player so that i can play with them in a match later on.

I Dont know why that Friday the 13th the game attracts so many people of alternative lifestyles but it seems that often when i add a player with a female name a male voice speaks through the microphone.

Out of all the video games online that ive have played or Amusement parks that celebrate Gay day. I Have Never seen such A HUGE GAY Following in any other game than Friday the 13th.

It Aggervates me because i dont like being bothered and i just want skilled players to play the game with.

People Harass straight men for wanting to add women that have sexy feminine voices to their friends list and call those men pervs or Thirsty.

Ive tried really hard to find others to play the game with but it seems always to be kids or Men who prefer to talk with other men.

I Just want to play the damn game.

with adult experienced players.

Ive tried advertising that im looking for others experienced players on xbox and playstation groups and the only people that respond are men who are into alternative lifestyles.

• Haha 1

If you're looking for experienced players to play with because of their experience with the game, why does it matter if they're gay or not? I understand the kids as they shouldn't even be playing the game anyway, but why is being gay a bother? 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DarkWolf7798 said:

If you're looking for experienced players to play with because of their experience with the game, why does it matter if they're gay or not? I understand the kids as they shouldn't even be playing the game anyway, but why is being gay a bother? 

Most of these fellas I run into on pc are rather disgusting. They offer all types of sexual services for you not to kill them, then when you do they unleash a wrath of cus words like you wouldn't believe. Maybe that's what he is referring to?

Personally, I have no problem with playing with any gender or orientation as long as they are respectful to me and the others in lobby.

2 hours ago, DarkWolf7798 said:

He's scared he might catch the gay through the computer screen.

And he's even more scared that he might like it.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Usually after i see a good Tommy Jarvis Kill Jason I try to add The Tommy Jarvis and The Sweater girl player so that i can play with them in a match later on.

I Dont know why that Friday the 13th the game attracts so many people of alternative lifestyles but it seems that often when i add a player with a female name a male voice speaks through the microphone.

Players of alternative lifestyles have as much right to play the game as you do. You should make it less about the lifestyle of the player, and more about the player being good at the game. It doesn't matter if they are male or female, gay or straight. A good player is a good player. That is what counts.

Out of all the video games online that ive have played or Amusement parks that celebrate Gay day. I Have Never seen such A HUGE GAY Following in any other game than Friday the 13th.

It Aggervates me because i dont like being bothered and i just want skilled players to play the game with.

People Harass straight men for wanting to add women that have sexy feminine voices to their friends list and call those men pervs or Thirsty.

Try looking at it from the point of view of a woman. If you had a sexy feminine voice, would you want some perverted or thirsty male obsessing over your voice? There's a reason why some female players don't like to use the mic to communicate.

If you are playing the game because you want to hear a sexy feminine voice, you are playing for the wrong reason. You said you were looking for skilled adult players. Their voice shouldn't matter, as long they are playing the game as you are, to have fun.

Ive tried really hard to find others to play the game with but it seems always to be kids or Men who prefer to talk with other men.

If you meet a good player, show them the same level of respect you would want yourself. Do this, and they may play matches with you more than once. If they choose not to, there are other players out there.

Ive tried advertising that im looking for others experienced players on xbox and playstation groups and the only people that respond are men who are into alternative lifestyles.

If they play the game the right way and are good at the game, why should it matter what their orientation or gender is?

At the end of the day, you have the right to choose the types of players you wish to play alongside. However, the same holds true for those players in choosing to play alongside you or to avoid you. Each thing you say or do can influence those choices.

#WomenArePeopleNotObjects

3 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Personally, I have no problem with playing with any gender or orientation as long as they are respectful to me and the others in lobby.

Respect goes a long way in this game. There are some players out there that need a refresher course on the subject.

• Like 3

I Dont care or disrespect people from the LGBTQ Community.

What makes it an issue is that the feminine guys throw their voices on the mic and try to force me into their reality.

the feminine guys have asked me to put in the car battery for them or they hit on me.one guy called me out in the whole lobby and told me that i had a sexy deep voice.

It makes me angry because these guys are allowed to sexually harass straight men just because they are considered a minority.

If i try to add women who look attractive or have a sexy feminine voice people go beserk and call me thirsty or a perv in facebook friday the 13th groups.

I can play the game with anyone as long as there is mutual respect.

39 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

I Dont care or disrespect people from the LGBTQ Community.

What makes it an issue is that the feminine guys throw their voices on the mic and try to force me into their reality.

Every player will choose how they interact with other players. No one is forced to do anything when playing this game. If you don't agree with how certain people in a lobby play, you can switch lobbies.

the feminine guys have asked me to put in the car battery for them or they hit on me.one guy called me out in the whole lobby and told me that i had a sexy deep voice.

You have a mute button. You can use it if you don't want players hitting on you.

It makes me angry because these guys are allowed to sexually harass straight men just because they are considered a minority.

If someone is harassing you in the game, you don't have to keep playing with them. Change lobbies and move on. You have options.

If i try to add women who look attractive or have a sexy feminine voice people go beserk and call me thirsty or a perv in facebook friday the 13th groups.

The easy solution is to stop adding women to your friend list based on looks or their voice. If a player is someone you can get along with (male or female), then that is the kind of player you want to play with. If they harass you or do something else to offend you, don't play with them. It is that easy.

I can play the game with anyone as long as there is mutual respect.

respect
NOUN

due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others.

There are a lot of really good female players in the player base. If you stop focusing on trying to find them, you'll come across them sooner or later. If and when you do find one, remember one important thing. They are here to enjoy the game just like you are. They don't come to this game to be hit on by guys. Keep this in mind, and you'll make friends, and not sound like a perv or a thirsty individual.

13 minutes ago, SteveChristy said:

Creating a Party Chat for just yourself goes a long way in enhancing the enjoyment of this game.

This alone would solve some of the problems in question.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Most of these fellas I run into on pc are rather disgusting. They offer all types of sexual services for you not to kill them, then when you do they unleash a wrath of cus words like you wouldn't believe. Maybe that's what he is referring to?

I can understand if that's the case.. most of the problematic people I've played with are simply trolls or people shouting at you over the mic, haven't really had much problems with gay men or anything... then again i haven't been playing online much recently due to the issue of being unable to get into lobbies on PS4 

Sounds like you jumped in the closet to hide from Jason and discovered you like it in there.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, DarkWolf7798 said:

I can understand if that's the case.. most of the problematic people I've played with are simply trolls or people shouting at you over the mic, haven't really had much problems with gay men or anything... then again i haven't been playing online much recently due to the issue of being unable to get into lobbies on PS4 

How long have you been having the issue with getting into lobbies?

On 10/7/2019 at 9:41 AM, Strigoi said:

Did they look like this?

24.jpg

16 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Did they look like this?

24.jpg

I Dont know. but i imagine that some of them do probably look like that.

The feminine talking guys are annoying.

18 hours ago, Fair Play said:

How long have you been having the issue with getting into lobbies?

Since the latest update. I haven't been able to get into a single AU lobby. I've had to resort to playing on Xbox or wait until  just after midnight to get into an AP lobby with Japanese players.

On 10/7/2019 at 8:41 AM, Strigoi said:

Heard that. That's why I don't use a headset. I just play and keep to myself

1 hour ago, DarkWolf7798 said:

Since the latest update. I haven't been able to get into a single AU lobby. I've had to resort to playing on Xbox or wait until  just after midnight to get into an AP lobby with Japanese players.

I feel you pain. I hope it gets better for you real soon.

6 minutes ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

Heard that. That's why I don't use a headset. I just play and keep to myself

Sometimes it's better to keep to yourself if you run into a large volume of problem players.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I feel you pain. I hope it gets better for you real soon.

Sometimes it's better to keep to yourself if you run into a large volume of problem players.

Agreed.  I also like the isolation and the challenge of trying to communicate with other players via flashlight and emotes. For me it adds to the spirit of the game

11 minutes ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

Agreed.  I also like the isolation and the challenge of trying to communicate with other players via flashlight and emotes. For me it adds to the spirit of the game

It's also a great way to not give your strategy away to Jason helpers.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2019 at 3:30 PM, Fair Play said:

It's also a great way to not give your strategy away to Jason helpers.

Which strategy would that be?

1) Try to kill Jason

2) Run around aimlessly holding repair parts

3) Hide under beds or in closets for 20 minutes

or 4) Running around hitting other counselors with periodic breaks to dance for a few seconds?

It seems like eveyrtime I was Jason I was going up against a team that was simulataneously hitting objectives while attacking mother's sweater and axe.  Yet when I was on a team I was playing with a bunch of useless wastes of space that just hopped around from cabin to cabin not doing anyth

20 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Which strategy would that be?

1) Try to kill Jason

2) Run around aimlessly holding repair parts

3) Hide under beds or in closets for 20 minutes

or 4) Running around hitting other counselors with periodic breaks to dance for a few seconds?

You left out the most obvious answer: Those who are not trying to kill Jason, but instead trying to escape.

2 hours ago, Fair Play said:

You left out the most obvious answer: Those who are not trying to kill Jason, but instead trying to escape.

I think you mean "obscure". Sad as it may be, I'm finding less and less counselors who just want to fix something and GTFO.