Sign in to follow this  
TimDuke 01

Invisibility Hack

Came across a new hack where a counselor is completely invisible. I saw the person had Uber selected for a few seconds in the waiting  lobby so I purposely committed suicide so I could spectate to see what other hacks he was using.When I cycled through and got to him it was first person camera and I was like WTF so I switched to another counselor who was near him and he was invisible.I have the video and submitted it  but I can't post it here due to naming and shaming rule.

• Sad 1

Yesterday I came across a hack that had Jason x even new dances with Tommy Jarvis. Now I cross with another one that puts a new name virtual map booth.
Play with wheelchair bugsy

The hacks are running wild again on PC. Infinite shift jasons and infinite stamina counselors are popping up just about every night. I haven't seen this one yet.

I do remember glitching out way back once. My body disappeared on my screen(like in that link above) when i came out from under a bed. Other players could see me just fine though so this is def something different. If he didn't have a weapon, he could just hide in a house and never be found. Pretty F'd up hack if you ask me.

• Like 1

They are selling these hacks through discord.66$ will get you the total package.Uber,Savini,KM.Wheel chair, unlimited shift,unlimited stamina,instant repair,instant out of grab etc.I saw it on one of the Facebook F13 groups.

2 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

They are selling these hacks through discord.66$ will get you the total package.Uber,Savini,KM.Wheel chair, unlimited shift,unlimited stamina,instant repair,instant out of grab etc.I saw it on one of the Facebook F13 groups.

Sometimes, people make me sick... worthless-ass cheating little shitheads.

7 hours ago, The Rain said:

were banned?

I didn't send reports. The number of hackers is too important today. I can't send 10 videos a day.

6 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

It's sickening thinking about people taking advantage of other people and selling those kinds of hacks.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Mayday said:

I didn't send reports. The number of hackers is too important today. I can't send 10 videos a day.

Incredible amount of hackers these days. I report and they keep playing without problems

• Like 1