Have you finished matches as Jason, killing every player in the lobby, and have players call you a tryhard? Just because the Jason player has learned new tricks and gotten better at it,  it doesn't mean you have to call them a tryhard? Lol, some people think I take the game too seriously and act like my life depends on it. Has anyone gotten called this when you're Jason and finished the match

The entire concept of being a "tryhard" is some of the stupidest shit I've ever heard. Why is it so insult worthy to put effort into something you enjoy doing? When did doing your best go from something to be admired to something to be scorned?

• Like 3

Most of the players that call you tryhards are players that are just plain out bad sports. Don’t pay any attention to them, you just bruised their ego. I usually never say anything over the mic when I’m Jason, but when someone calls me a tryhard because I killed them, I normally respond with something like, “Nah, I didn’t have to try hard at all to kill you.” It normally shuts them up, almost like pouring salt in an open wound. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well the other day I slashed a few people to death in the lobby and brutally murdered everyone else and the next round the Jason player was teaming with the entire lobby and chased me for 9 minutes and used 6 traps on me for the windows and doorways for the cabin I was in. He trapped me in my cabin so I just DC’d Cause teamers don’t deserve the kill. He said he targeted only me bc I slashed LOL

it’s amazing how salty people get when they die

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

Jason player was teaming with the entire lobby and chased me for 9 minutes and used 6 traps on me for the windows and doorways for the cabin I was in. He trapped me in my cabin so I just DC’d Cause teamers don’t deserve the kill.

I do the same thing to those little pricks. Make'em chase me across the map and back again, tea-bagging the shit out of them while their little soggy twat counselor buddy flanks me and tries to block me in doorways or shut windows, etc. Few feelings more satisfying on this game than trolling the trolls the entire match until time expires and still treating them to the sounds of my flickering flashlight as the screen fades to black. And should I get caught I will absolutely disconnect on them right before they think they're finally gonna get the big payoff after dealing with all the frustration I've caused them.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:25 PM, DontZzz34 said:

Well the other day I slashed a few people to death in the lobby and brutally murdered everyone else and the next round the Jason player was teaming with the entire lobby and chased me for 9 minutes and used 6 traps on me for the windows and doorways for the cabin I was in. He trapped me in my cabin so I just DC’d Cause teamers don’t deserve the kill. He said he targeted only me bc I slashed LOL

@DontZzz34Oh god, fucking salty bitches will whine about a loss, it's so embarrassing. Just accept the L and move on! Did all of them send you hate messages? Ignore it if they did.

This video for an example, Xenofon1313 got teamed on to by the whole map, but he survived the whole 20 minutes. They were probably salty that they got killed by him when Xenofon was jason in a previous round!

Another example of teaming on PC, the people in the four seater were teaming with the part 4 jason, and when the person playing as Tommy and Stoiker Kalei were killing jason, the teaming jason and counsolers rage quit. 

21 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

Have you finished matches as Jason, killing every player in the lobby, and have players call you a tryhard? Just because the Jason player has learned new tricks and gotten better at it,  it doesn't mean you have to call them a tryhard? Lol, some people think I take the game too seriously and act like my life depends on it. Has anyone gotten called this when you're Jason and finished the match

People call people names in games. It's not gonna go away. If anything, it will only get worse. Thankfully, not everyone is that intense.

18 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

The entire concept of being a "tryhard" is some of the stupidest shit I've ever heard. Why is it so insult worthy to put effort into something you enjoy doing? When did doing your best go from something to be admired to something to be scorned?

You can thank the newer generation of gamers for that. It's not all newer generation players, but there are quite a few with this mentality. In the good old days, you said "good game" and took the loss with dignity.

17 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Most of the players that call you tryhards are players that are just plain out bad sports. Don’t pay any attention to them, you just bruised their ego. I usually never say anything over the mic when I’m Jason, but when someone calls me a tryhard because I killed them, I normally respond with something like, “Nah, I didn’t have to try hard at all to kill you.” It normally shuts them up, almost like pouring salt in an open wound. 

People really don't like to lose these days. It's more like pouring salt, followed by hot sauce.

I like your counter to the whole tryhard dynamic. It's very classy.

1 hour ago, malloymk said:

When a player calls me a tryhard, I call them a cryhard.

I may have to use that the next I time I come across a sore loser. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When someone calls you a "tryhard," what they're really saying is "please go easy on me, I'm a little crybaby bitch that totally fucking sucks at this game."

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

When someone calls you a "tryhard," what they're really saying is "please go easy on me, I'm a little crybaby bitch that totally fucking sucks at this game."

@Dolemite it's mostly new players saying that!

21 hours ago, SteveChristy said:

I do the same thing to those little pricks. Make'em chase me across the map and back again, tea-bagging the shit out of them while their little soggy twat counselor buddy flanks me and tries to block me in doorways or shut windows, etc. Few feelings more satisfying on this game than trolling the trolls the entire match until time expires and still treating them to the sounds of my flickering flashlight as the screen fades to black. And should I get caught I will absolutely disconnect on them right before they think they're finally gonna get the big payoff after dealing with all the frustration I've caused them.

That’s the way to do it to them!!! Haha 

21 hours ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@DontZzz34Oh god, fucking salty bitches will whine about a loss, it's so embarrassing. Just accept the L and move on! Did all of them send you hate messages? Ignore it if they did.

This video for an example, Xenofon1313 got teamed on to by the whole map, but he survived the whole 20 minutes. They were probably salty that they got killed by him when Xenofon was jason in a previous round!

Yeah I got messages for being a trash slasher lol 

and that video, wow he made them look pathetic. That’s so embarrassing To have the entire lobby on ur team as jason and still fail. It’s such a disgrace for Jason to have friends on his team. Makes me cringe when I see it

4 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

That’s the way to do it to them!!! Haha 

Yeah I got messages for being a trash slasher lol 

and that video, wow he made them look pathetic. That’s so embarrassing To have the entire lobby on ur team as jason and still fail. It’s such a disgrace for Jason to have friends on his team. Makes me cringe when I see it

@DontZzz34 the counsolers need to play smarter to avoid being slashed next time. And you play however you please, nobody needs to dictate how a person plays a game. Dont ever respond to teamers messages as they're more likely to baiting you into a response that they will report even if you dont think your response violates the platforms policies.

Your job as Jason is to kill them all, anyway you see fit (not counting glitches). Be one with the dark side, let their hate flow thru you, Darth Jason

34 minutes ago, GamingNerd93 said:

@DontZzz34 the counsolers need to play smarter to avoid being slashed next time. And you play however you please, nobody needs to dictate how a person plays a game. Dont ever respond to teamers messages as they're more likely to baiting you into a response that they will report even if you dont think your response violates the platforms policies.

That’s facts.... and it was with a non weapon strength Jason to.... little do these counselors know how easy it is to avoid being slashed to death if you just maintain full health and keep spray on hand. 

3 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

That’s facts.... and it was with a non weapon strength Jason to.... little do these counselors know how easy it is to avoid being slashed to death if you just maintain full health and keep spray on hand. 

@DontZzz34mhmm you got that right!

33 minutes ago, Shainto said:

Your job as Jason is to kill them all, anyway you see fit (not counting glitches). Be one with the dark side, let their hate flow thru you, Darth Jason

I believe Darth Jason is a Pokemon trainer. He's out to catch 'em all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/6/2019 at 5:16 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

I find that replying, "git gud, scrub," will either shut them up, or cause them to completely rage out. Either way, Counter Troll Accomplished. 

LOL I was just playing a match as my main Jason, part 8, and I was in a lobby with a BUNCH of kids with mics (there were about 3 teenagers with them). The match before one of the kids (who was level 9 or something) was Jason and they couldn’t kill more than two people. So when I was Jason I was pretty thrilled because these people looked pretty easy to kill altogether. I went about my normal routine - trapping the entrance of the shack, the phone, the battery of the 2 cars - then went over to start killing counselors. Since I wasn’t  talking over the mic (I don’t talk over the mic) they were wondering who Jason was and thought it was one of the them. Anyway, almost immediately when I went to the first house and broke down the door, I grabbed a Mitch. And out of the blue I was called a try-hard. Like... what?! There were 3 people in the house and they all began saving each other as I grabbed one. When they got me down, the kid who was playing as Mitch started t-bagging me. LOL.  I killed him RIGHT after that, and after I went about killing about 4 others, I heard the trap at the phone go off. I immediately turned stalk on, morphed near there, then shift grabbed the Tiffany. It was one of the teenagers and he had a pocket knife, so he got away as of then. 

After that I shift grabbed that person and a few others after that, along with being able to stop the car. All throughout that time as I actually performed kills rather than slashing, one of the kids was like: “oh my god this kid is a try hard.” And then suddenly all of them started calling me a try hard even as I was killing them. At the end when they were all dead I heard them talking and they were talking about the traps. They called me a try hard for trapping the car and the phone. I put one trap on each objective, and that makes me a try hard? If that makes me a try hard they haven’t seen nothing yet because I’ve seen people put ALL their traps on a phone box. They also were saying that I was a try-hard because I “morphed over and then suddenly I was on them and grabbed them” aka because I was able to successfully shift grab a lot of the players. Come on. 

When they call you a try-hard it usually means they’re just shit at the game and they’re sore losers. Usually so called “try-hards” are Jason players who actually know what they’re doing. The people who throw out that word at you are just bad players. 

On 10/6/2019 at 5:25 PM, DontZzz34 said:

Jesus Christ dude that situation with the whole lobby plus Jason all on top of you is an ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE. Ive been in something similar like Jason and 3 other people on me. But a whole lobby, I would just DC.

4 hours ago, Dunken said:

Jesus Christ dude that situation with the whole lobby plus Jason all on top of you is an ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE. Ive been in something similar like Jason and 3 other people on me. But a whole lobby, I would just DC.

When you've got a whole lobby against you, there are two options:

1. Disconnect

2. Get that car going and mow them down, riding off into the night.

Just now, Fair Play said:

When you've got a whole lobby against you, there are two options:

1. Disconnect

2. Get that car going and mow them down, riding off into the night.

I do both ctfu🤣

I get this all the time and usually the person crying out tryhard has all the "tryhard" counselor perks equipped and giving it his all as "tryhard" counselor to escape/survive. People are funny.. I usually just say sorry not sorry. Get good... 😃 If hes playing with some friends, may even get lucky enough for them to team up on you next match when one of them are Jason and can make them look like fools when they can't kill you. 😜

4 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I get this all the time and usually the person crying out tryhard has all the "tryhard" counselor perks equipped and giving it his all as "tryhard" counselor to escape/survive. People are funny.. I usually just say sorry not sorry. Get good... 😃 If hes playing with some friends, may even get lucky enough for them to team up on you next match when one of them are Jason and can make them look like fools when they can't kill you. 😜

Lol which ones?