Sign in to follow this  
FridayThe31st

Question About Blocking

As Jason, do you find blocking to be efficient? I know that even when you are blocking you do take some damage (less than if you weren’t obviously, but you still do take damage). But I was wondering, say you have a kill squad who all have melee weapons and your mask isn’t off yet, would going up to them and blocking instead of throwing knives from a distance be reliable? After a while their weapons will break, which is what you’d be aiming for - once they have no weapons it’ll be easier to pick them off one by one since in most cases many of those players  will run off looking for more weapons to use leaving people alone (and one of those people might be sweater girl or Tommy). I was wondering if, while blocking, its possible to be de-masked, and in how many hits? 

I do understand that it definitely is possible to be de-masked if you took enough damage before, but when blocking would their weapons break before they could cause any serious damage to you? 

14 hours ago, FridayThe31st said:

As Jason, do you find blocking to be efficient? I know that even when you are blocking you do take some damage (less than if you weren’t obviously, but you still do take damage). But I was wondering, say you have a kill squad who all have melee weapons and your mask isn’t off yet, would going up to them and blocking instead of throwing knives from a distance be reliable? After a while their weapons will break, which is what you’d be aiming for - once they have no weapons it’ll be easier to pick them off one by one since in most cases many of those players  will run off looking for more weapons to use leaving people alone (and one of those people might be sweater girl or Tommy). I was wondering if, while blocking, its possible to be de-masked, and in how many hits? 

I do understand that it definitely is possible to be de-masked if you took enough damage before, but when blocking would their weapons break before they could cause any serious damage to you? 

It will take a considerable amount of time if you haven't already been damaged, but yes, you can get demasked while blocking.

Doing both throwing knives from a distance and holding block and letting weapons break to pick them off is the best thing to do also shift slashes and other things. 

Also Jason can be de masked in block(bullshit) I’ve tested it before. He can take 14 blocks from buggzy with an axe or machete before his mask got knocked off.

but counselors can tank 33 blocks before they die from a non weapon strength Jason with thick skin on. 

Makes a lot of sense huh? Awesome ideas from our devs 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, DontZzz34 said:

Doing both throwing knives from a distance and holding block and letting weapons break to pick them off is the best thing to do also shift slashes and other things. 

Also Jason can be de masked in block(bullshit) I’ve tested it before. He can take 14 blocks from buggzy with an axe or machete before his mask got knocked off.

but counselors can tank 33 blocks before they die from a non weapon strength Jason with thick skin on. 

Makes a lot of sense huh? Awesome ideas from our devs 😂😂😂

How many hits does it take to kill Jason when he’s blocking?

3 minutes ago, Urmomsnewman said:

How many hits does it take to kill Jason when he’s blocking?

Don’t waste my time today

• Confused 1

An Undead Zombie where "blocking" is required against a freakin baseball bat. .  This game is TRASH.  Bottom line.  Thats the truth of the matter  Developers never even watched the freakin movie.  Its why I stopped playing it.  They hosed people out of money for a faulty and unfinished, BUGGY product thats completely the polar opposite of the movie franchise in terms of gameplay.  Jason is a a little girl  in a pink dress getting beatdown, stunned consistently, knocked to the dirt.  .  A bug could "stun him.  2019 with a host of movies to reference, and they can't even make one of the most iconic killers in history, a true unstoppable killer. ROFLMAO!!!  Instead its, "How do I block as.Jason?"   Huhhh? Block??