Sign in to follow this  
xXAXONXx

hack?

hi, i just was playing right now and i was jason, well there were 4 or maybe 5 guys together and i was punched 3 times and on that 3rd i lost my mask, i want to know if are perks for this? or it is a hack?, cause just 3 hits for losing the mask is an abuse, i was jason part 8, if is not a hack we need another patch

5 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

@xXAXONXx, Buggsy with the right perk set-up can knock Jason’s mask off with just one hit. What you experienced wasn’t a hack. 

really? only him? i dont remember he was

7 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

really? only him? i dont remember he was

That’s why people are complaining that it’s too easy to kill Jason. You have one person play as Buggsy and take the mask off and probably sacrifice themselves so Jarvis can arrive and then get the sweater. Then it’s dirt nap time for the big guy. 

On 10/6/2019 at 4:10 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

That’s why people are complaining that it’s too easy to kill Jason. You have one person play as Buggsy and take the mask off and probably sacrifice themselves so Jarvis can arrive and then get the sweater. Then it’s dirt nap time for the big guy. 

well, devs are assholes, yes it is so easy kill jason, they mas remove police and that perk

On 10/25/2019 at 6:05 PM, xXAXONXx said:

well, devs are assholes, yes it is so easy kill jason, they mas remove police and that perk

Uh calling the developers assholes will not help you with any issues you have with the game.

4 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

I don't see either option ever happening.

The best you can hope for is reducing the values for the perk.