Sign in to follow this  
SonofOdin6039

Jason vs Wrong Turn

How cool would a matchup be if our boy Jason entered into Wrong Turn territory?  Those mutant cannibals at first would think a single victim would be easy pickings, only for them to realize they've bitten off more than they can chew when they mess with the wrong guy? To have Jason take on a whole mutant clan and send them packing would be a movie worth watching

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 9:38 PM, SonofOdin6039 said:

How cool would a matchup be if our boy Jason entered into Wrong Turn territory?  Those mutant cannibals at first would think a single victim would be easy pickings, only for them to realize they've bitten off more than they can chew when they mess with the wrong guy? To have Jason take on a whole mutant clan and send them packing would be a movie worth watching

Jason would outright destroy them one by one lol.

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Jason would outright destroy them one by one lol.

Totally agree. I just want to see those cannibals get their asses handed to them by someone bigger, badder, and meaner

That would be a fun cheesetastic flick! 

How would they cross paths though? I got it! Some residents of the Crystal Lake area are searching for a supposed gold mine in the surrounding mountains. They stumble across the inbreds and are attacked. Some die, others flee down the mountain and the inbreds follow them back. As the inbreds are hunting the residents of Crystal Lake, Jason is stalking everyone. I could imagine Jason hacking through the inbreds family tree until an epic showdown with the patriach.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2019 at 11:19 PM, F134Ever86 said:

That would be a fun cheesetastic flick! 

How would they cross paths though? I got it! Some residents of the Crystal Lake area are searching for a supposed gold mine in the surrounding mountains. They stumble across the inbreds and are attacked. Some die, others flee down the mountain and the inbreds follow them back. As the inbreds are hunting the residents of Crystal Lake, Jason is stalking everyone. I could imagine Jason hacking through the inbreds family tree until an epic showdown with the patriach.

Now that would be a movie worth watching

On 11/11/2019 at 7:56 PM, SonofOdin6039 said:

Totally agree. I just want to see those cannibals get their asses handed to them by someone bigger, badder, and meaner

I mean I wouldnt mind seeing it haha.

• Like 1