tyrant666

Do People Actually Believe With A Cash Flow That This Game Would Get Worthwhile Gameplay Content?

10 hours ago, HuDawg said:

If I was in charge of this game id be selling kill packs for $10 a pop.   And there would be tons of kill packs.   

Lawsuit or no lawsuit.  Would not matter.   

There are people out there who would have paid $10 or more for a kill pack.

8 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I think the majority of players that have stuck around and are still fans prefer a stronger Jason then counselor

A stronger Jason than counselor would be more like the movies.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2019 at 12:01 PM, DorianRo said:

One where the counselors aren't hunting Jason is a good start. LOL.  These developers would be great to Make the maps/ambiance/Attention to Detail.  But thats probably where I would leave it.  Someone else needs to be involved in the gameplay for sure.   To make it more like a TRUE F13 game.  Where Jason isn't running from counselors.  Where "kill squads" are not present.  Where you can only escape by the skin of your teeth and Jason is next to IMPOSSIBLE to kill.  Not where Hes getting killed daily/demasked daily 

i have to say i saw the movies an jason was hunted an he was even taken into custody by the army dudes the nuked em an kept him locked up that should be in the game get the army in there with flame throwers an bazookas

2 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

i have to say i saw the movies an jason was hunted an he was even taken into custody by the army dudes the nuked em an kept him locked up that should be in the game get the army in there with flame throwers an bazookas

Too bad new content isn't a thing for this game anymore. That would have been an intriguing idea.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

also the developers of this game NEED to see this cuz they got it WRONG

I'd imagine there were a few things the devs probably could have put in the game, but didn't for whatever reason.

If it was a thing, you can bet a whole lot of people would be have been fixing the cars, just for this reason.

• Like 1

We have seen there are things that were finished that was never released due to leaks both by Gun and by Dataminers. In the Ultimate Slasher edition 1st trailer there were fully completed unreleased kills shown and then once people saw and brought it up they removed it from the trailer and reposted it saying that was an accident. The emotes that were released on the switch that hadn't been released anywhere else prior. Not to mention what was stated above about clothing and other kills that were in SPC that could have been put into multiplayer but weren't

I thought we might around release of the Ultimate Edition but once I saw that even bringing in a different developer couldn't fix glitches and that they had the audacity to port the game to Wii U yet can't even give us a nearly complete Uber Jason I lost all hope even further. The best bet is that hopefully this lawsuit is finally worked out and a different company can tackle the game. I know Rockstar said they would never do another horror game after Manhunt 2, but if they ever changed their mind, I think they would do a swell job. and in my humble opinion it seems to be more of the developer's fault as opposed to Gun (Illfonic). Maybe I am getting the two mixed up so it seems to be more one than the other. I think Gun partnering with a different developer would make a better game. Just my ten cents. I could also see the people who made Resident Evil 7 making either a Texas Chainsaw first person game or a Friday the 13th first person game. The only crux to this is it would likely only be campaign as a counselor and not as Jason, but we couldn't outrule being able to play it from the other perspective. It would be a missed opportunity to not provide both. 

4 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

I thought we might around release of the Ultimate Edition but once I saw that even bringing in a different developer couldn't fix glitches and that they had the audacity to port the game to Wii U yet can't even give us a nearly complete Uber Jason I lost all hope even further. The best bet is that hopefully this lawsuit is finally worked out and a different company can tackle the game. I know Rockstar said they would never do another horror game after Manhunt 2, but if they ever changed their mind, I think they would do a swell job. and in my humble opinion it seems to be more of the developer's fault as opposed to Gun (Illfonic). Maybe I am getting the two mixed up so it seems to be more one than the other. I think Gun partnering with a different developer would make a better game. Just my ten cents. I could also see the people who made Resident Evil 7 making either a Texas Chainsaw first person game or a Friday the 13th first person game. The only crux to this is it would likely only be campaign as a counselor and not as Jason, but we couldn't outrule being able to play it from the other perspective. It would be a missed opportunity to not provide both. 

Nobody is ever going to touch the f13 franchise again unless it's just for a character in an already existing game that doesn't use the Friday the 13th title.

@deathbat96777, I think you meant Switch rather than Wii U.

@Somethin Cool, I wouldn't say nobody. If I had the means to do so, I'd take a stab at an F13 game. I know I'm not the only person that feels that way.

As for the future, it might be a long, long time before a new project related to our favorite hockey masked slasher sees the light of day. I still have hope for the distant future, even if it's just a tiny sliver of hope.

• Like 1