Is there a new hack out there now that allows for just infinite stamina? This player was playing as Fox and would run for days. They would go into the stumble/gasp phase that normally means they are out of stamina, but then he would just instantly start sprinting again. 2 Games in a row we watched this guy just run all over jumping in and out of windows and using sprays and surviving. Finally i got him the 3rd game when i was Jason. Expected him to have the infinite composure too and break out of my grab too, but he didn't so was very satisfying punching his head off. Has any one else seen this lately? This guy as jason also had like instant morph and he had super fast shift regen as a part 2 so guessing that was hacked too...

• Sad 1

Part2???

If I were a hacker, I’d definitely use a cooler Jason than part fucking.. jason9, 6, or 4, idk any of them except 2 and 5. 

im glad you got the bitch tho. Probably pissed him off more that you used head punch. 

34 minutes ago, NickersLarge said:

Part2???

If I were a hacker, I’d definitely use a cooler Jason than part fucking.. jason9, 6, or 4, idk any of them except 2 and 5. 

im glad you got the bitch tho. Probably pissed him off more that you used head punch. 

Yeah, I thought the same too. I think that part of his troll roll though, the oh Im so much better then you cuz im using the worst Jason and still killing everyone bs. Took him 3quarters of the match to kill everyone though, so I was still able to laugh a bit that he hacked and was still not very good. And yeah, i was pounding on the head punch as its my quickest kill just incase he had the infinite composure too to break out of grab quick. He said good job and was actually quiet after i killed him. Of course I gave him a few digs, as he was talking a lot of shit to the other Jasons that couldn't catch him the previous 2 games. Stalking and watching him run around in circles for minutes on end though and him still trying to deny he wasn't hacking was hilarious to everyone in the lobby though. 

3 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah, I thought the same too. I think that part of his troll roll though, the oh Im so much better then you cuz im using the worst Jason and still killing everyone bs. Took him 3quarters of the match to kill everyone though, so I was still able to laugh a bit that he hacked and was still not very good. And yeah, i was pounding on the head punch as its my quickest kill just incase he had the infinite composure too to break out of grab quick. He said good job and was actually quiet after i killed him. Of course I gave him a few digs, as he was talking a lot of shit to the other Jasons that couldn't catch him the previous 2 games. Stalking and watching him run around in circles for minutes on end though and him still trying to deny he wasn't hacking was hilarious to everyone in the lobby though. 

I main fox and she’s awesome. EXCEPT!! When she has to run from Jason for more than 30sec to a minute. 

I know a Vanessa with legendary Marathon and Legendary restful could maybe do what you described but a Fox? Yeah I think they were using a hack file.

Posted (edited)

Are you talking about “BEST JASON EVER” or [removed by moderator]? I know this is gonna be taken down in a moment for shaming technically, but me and my friends have also encountered this guy for being toxic and we also believe he is hacking

Edited by NthnButAGoodTime

On 9/30/2019 at 8:08 PM, SteadyGosling said:

Are you talking about “BEST JASON EVER” or [removed by moderator]? I know this is gonna be taken down in a moment for shaming technically, but me and my friends have also encountered this guy for being toxic and we also believe he is hacking

Well shheeeett

On 9/30/2019 at 4:01 PM, TimDuke 01 said:

I know a Vanessa with legendary Marathon and Legendary restful could maybe do what you described but a Fox? Yeah I think they were using a hack file.

Agreed. Told the guy that much too. Actually had a girl we were playing with that spawned as Tommy run with him the game i was Jason and mirror everything he was doing. Guess who ran out of stamina way before Fox!? Perfect 10s Tommy... lol

On 9/30/2019 at 9:08 PM, SteadyGosling said:

Yeah i run into him all the time on PC. He has a foreign accent that sounds Russian to me, which is no surprise. I usually avoid those types at all costs, but hes actually kinda fun to play against, cuz hes not very good even with the hacks. lmao. 

I've also played against Best Jason and I was Jason, he is certainly not the best counselor ever.I didn't notice anything unusual though.He does talk a lot of crap over the mic to try and get you upset so I mute him.He ran right into a counselor trap just inside the doorway as I had just destroyed the door a minute or 2 before and saw the trap.Slashed him to death as he got out of the trap because he was talking that way. I do that to any smartass on their mic. Karma.

On 10/2/2019 at 12:47 PM, badassgixxer05 said:

Agreed. Told the guy that much too. Actually had a girl we were playing with that spawned as Tommy run with him the game i was Jason and mirror everything he was doing. Guess who ran out of stamina way before Fox!? Perfect 10s Tommy... lol

Yeah i run into him all the time on PC. He has a foreign accent that sounds Russian to me, which is no surprise. I usually avoid those types at all costs, but hes actually kinda fun to play against, cuz hes not very good even with the hacks. lmao. 

18 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

I've also played against Best Jason and I was Jason, he is certainly not the best counselor ever.I didn't notice anything unusual though.He does talk a lot of crap over the mic to try and get you upset so I mute him.He ran right into a counselor trap just inside the doorway as I had just destroyed the door a minute or 2 before and saw the trap.Slashed him to death as he got out of the trap because he was talking that way. I do that to any smartass on their mic. Karma.

atleast we all know who were talking about lol

Did he have a flaregun? There's a way I saw. Some player would get infinite Stamina after shooting a flaregun but they couldn't jump through windows or open doors. However if Jason grabbed them and they had a knive they would keep the infinite Stamina then would be able to open doors and junk. A small selection of players are keeping the glitch a secret. 

5 minutes ago, ExpertDual said:

Did he have a flaregun? There's a way I saw. Some player would get infinite Stamina after shooting a flaregun but they couldn't jump through windows or open doors. However if Jason grabbed them and they had a knive they would keep the infinite Stamina then would be able to open doors and junk. A small selection of players are keeping the glitch a secret. 

🤫

No he's talking about PC hacks where full on infinite stamina is a thing...