Sign in to follow this  
badassgixxer05

No CB Radio spawn

I played a match last night and found the radio tower about midway through match. House was already looted but i noticed on objectives that Tommy wasn't called yet. I rushed inside and ran all over the cabin, and guess what!? There wasn't a CB radio to be found. I thought maybe my eyes were just bad, but I had another counselor come over and check it out with me and sure enough it was not there. This was on Packanack small in the southwest most cabin. I've been playing for a long time and have never seen this. Has anyone else ever had this issue? We were stuck in a lobby with a hacker using infinite stamina when counselor and infinite morph/shift when he was Jason, so not sure if that could have had anything to do with it. 

there is a radio that spawns close to the back door of a bigger cabin, and when you open the white door next to the radio it kinda hides behind the white door.. could this have been possible?

There’s a lot of talk about phones and radios and items being missing, but all the time I never have these problems or they seem to just be missed.  You may have unfortunately missed it hiding in the back somewhere :(