Davidt

Horror movie merchandise

I just picked up this for christmas have always wanted a chucky doll and finally got one i could afford. Feel free to share any of your merchandise on this thread.12274492_10208044653934427_3763688767326

• Like 2

Nice shirt i might eventually get a Jason mask i want a good quality one so wont come cheap i assume

I just picked up this for christmas have always wanted a chucky doll and finally got one i could afford. Feel free to share any of your merchandise on this thread.12274492_10208044653934427_3763688767326

You didn't happen to pick this up from Popcon in Parramatta, today, did you?

You didn't happen to pick this up from Popcon in Parramatta, today, did you?

Nope got it at one of my local stores. Dvd world in Warrawong cost me $150.

Has anyone found a good Lament Configuration?  One that actually is puzzle box and makes some moves similar to what's in the Hellraiser series?  Real wood and metal would be ideal, but 3-D printed that is "realistic looking" would be fine too, since making it configurable is probably a real engineering pain.  It'd make a fun decoration because regular people would think "Gee, what an ornate box" while horror fans would get it immediately.

tumblr_myjo4hzjw21rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Has anyone found a good Lament Configuration?  One that actually is puzzle box and makes some moves similar to what's in the Hellraiser series?  Real wood and metal would be ideal, but 3-D printed that is "realistic looking" would be fine too, since making it configurable is probably a real engineering pain.  It'd make a fun decoration because regular people would think "Gee, what an ornate box" while horror fans would get it immediately.

Not something i've looked into but it would make for a good collectible.

Nope got it at one of my local stores. Dvd world in Warrawong cost me $150.

Ah k. I don't know how much I saw it for in Parramatta, but I don't see that one too often outside of some conventions. If I had the money last weekend, I would have picked it up, too.

holy shit i love that voorhees and myers. how much were they?

When they were released they were like $59 I believe , which is what I paid .... it has been a while . Now that more people know about the Sideshow 1/6 scales , they have become quite a bit more . They are sweet though , maybe not the best , but pretty cool . 

I got in trouble once , because I was picking up the front room and I posed the Jason holding my daughter's Barbie by the throat . He had his Machete in hand pulled back and ready to swing ... which was really funny , except I left it like that on the downstairs coffee table .... and forgot about it .  Still though , totally worth .

You should be able to find them on Ebay and at good prices from time to time . Now if your going to spend a lot of cash , I would hunt for the better ones . There is a Myers from Halloween 2 , that is awesome . 

kw7fbRh.jpg

Not sure what it goes for , but if your going to spend a lot , might as well spend it on the best one . 

Plus the Jason from part 7 ... well , of course he is the winner .

5StgZwY.jpg
Shirt for a Band i did

lno8qt7.jpg

another shirt i did for a band

mHpVYDA.jpg

ZODIAC shirt. front and back

9af2Dma.jpg

Alex DeLa Iglesias movie EL DIA DE LA BESTIA

cw6g6zv.jpg

BRAINDEAD aka DEAD ALIVE

zTaKKVh.jpg

random Zombie shirt :D

TRPZ7OH.jpg

Jason Voorhees Airbrush shirt

PSAmmAz.jpg

another shirt i did for a band

(font is hand drawn)

TFvo7sT.jpg

i dont even know if this is a bobblehead or not, got it from a friend, never took it out of the box

9VXQYNl.jpg

original 7Inch Single 

• Like 4

When they were released they were like $59 I believe , which is what I paid .... it has been a while . Now that more people know about the Sideshow 1/6 scales , they have become quite a bit more . They are sweet though , maybe not the best , but pretty cool . 

I got in trouble once , because I was picking up the front room and I posed the Jason holding my daughter's Barbie by the throat . He had his Machete in hand pulled back and ready to swing ... which was really funny , except I left it like that on the downstairs coffee table .... and forgot about it .  Still though , totally worth .

You should be able to find them on Ebay and at good prices from time to time . Now if your going to spend a lot of cash , I would hunt for the better ones . There is a Myers from Halloween 2 , that is awesome . 

kw7fbRh.jpg

Not sure what it goes for , but if your going to spend a lot , might as well spend it on the best one . 

Plus the Jason from part 7 ... well , of course he is the winner .

Wont be spending alot. lol 

12369106_1008585415850428_36886896513021

*not pictured*

McFarlane's Movie Maniacs JGTH Jason and Uber Jason, and Reel Toys Freddy vs. Jason set, like Davidt's Jason

12308413_10208053396752992_3201412971031

• Like 1

This is one i picked up from Hellraiserbox.net

they offer a few different designs and configurations. they aint cheap but they are pretty badass.

m7yiow.png

15gkzp.png

2hy8hmo.jpg

This is one i picked up from Hellraiserbox.net

they offer a few different designs and configurations. they aint cheap but they are pretty badass.

m7yiow.png

15gkzp.png

Wow, that looks awesome!  But € 449?  That's like a bigger budget than Hellraiser: Revelations!

So is it all one piece that pivots around like a puzzle?  Or is it separate pieces that can be configured into the various box shapes?  I saw some Etsy project once where it was the multiple pieces.

Wow, that looks awesome!  But € 449?  That's like a bigger budget than Hellraiser: Revelations!

So is it all one piece that pivots around like a puzzle?  Or is it separate pieces that can be configured into the various box shapes?  I saw some Etsy project once where it was the multiple pieces.

Its all one piece.

When i got mine there were two different configurations, the one i got and the star. basically its precision cut wood with an inner working with springs and henges, you just press on the side of it and it slides up. once it gets so far out springs inside pushes a part of it out over the top of the box to give it the final look in the last pic i posted. to close it just press the spring loaded part back and then once it is back in line press the side back down. I think the star configuration is a bit simpler with you just lifting the corners up, rotating it and then pushing it back down to create the star shape.

post-1226-0-31336800-1463335703_thumb.jpg

There's now a Springwood Slasher Freddy in there too.

Got a cheap but passable hockey mask, a very cheap Freddy glove, a good quality Freddy sweater, and a whole bunch of t-shirts.