Sign in to follow this  
HaHaTrumpWon

Most pathetic Jason EVER?

I know we can't shame people on here, so I won't bother naming names or trying to find the video.

Last night me and two other friends were trying to kill a teaming p5 on Higgens Haven small. I'm Tommy, friend #1 has an axe, friend #2 has the shotgun and sweater. Jason's mask breaks, and as expected, he immediately disappears. We jog around a bit looking for him and he suddenly shows up right in front of the barn entrance. We get over there, and he Morphs near the car that spawned at the lodge. We start to run over but then the car starts up and tries to run us over, apparently forgetting there's a barrier that stops the car from coming too close to the barn. What followed was a 10+ minute stand-off between three 3 of us more-or-less trapped in the fenced in area at the barn and the teamers who kept trying to figure out a way to hit us. During this, Jason is literally hiding behind his little helpers in the car and eventually we ran out of time.

81IAtxboUNL._SX425_.jpg

• Haha 2

Honestly, the picture of this is kind of hysterical to me. I imagine this Jason hiding behind the car. Telling the Deborah behind the wheel (not sure why I automatically pictured a Deborah) how these bullies were picking on him. Then the super angry Deborah is like not on my watch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

Honestly, the picture of this is kind of hypocritical to me. I imagine this Jason hiding behind the car. Telling the Deborah behind the wheel (not sure why I automatically pictured a Deborah) how these bullies were picking on him. Then the super angry Deborah is like not on my watch.

It was a Vanessa if I remember correctly (because, of course it was....)  She's trying every possible angle to get the car inside the fence while Impostor Jason is standing there looking like a busted condom. Imagine if a new F13 movie comes out and Jason is so pussy-fied he has to resort to literally standing behind a car driven by a teamer in order to protect himself...

Just now, HaHaTrumpWon said:

It was a Vanessa if I remember correctly (because, of course it was....)  She's trying every possible angle to get the car inside the fence while Impostor Jason is standing there looking like a busted condom. Imagine if a new F13 movie comes out and Jason is so pussy-fied he has to resort to literally standing behind a car driven by a teamer in order to protect himself...

Friday the 13th: Jason Loses His Nerve.

Coming soon to theaters and IMAX.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Usually it's the Deborah's that I see running people over. Still the image is pretty funny to me.