Most of us have seen either while spectating the last person alive or you yourself being the last person alive Jason messing around with that person to either make the match longer (if they’re injured) or just for the laughs of it. Usually when that player is injured and they can’t really do anything but try to run really slowly while holding their shoulder. 

Anyway, last night I repaired the 2 seater all by myself as Tiffany and I saw it as a huge achievement even though I have done it before, usually it’s with Jason coming over right after I’m done with it. This time Jason didn’t even show up until I started the car and drove the roundabout road on the large Packanack map. I stopped the car to pick somebody up  since I had 2 pocket knives I felt pretty safe.  I ended up not being able to stop for them since Jason was right in back of the fence in an attempt to stop the car. This was part 4 Jason by the way, hence why he didn’t put traps on the car. 

I ended up crashing the car into the fence and it completely stopped. I went to start it up again but he pulled me out of the car. Since I had a pocket knife I decided that I had enough time to start it up again - which I did - but I didn’t realize when I went to back it up that there was another fence in back of me and I was kind of stuck. 

I got grabbed again and pocket knifed him once again but then when I ran over to a house I realized I couldn’t interact with anything at all. I could move the camera, run and do all that stuff, so I wasn’t stuck in the interaction lock but I just couldn’t open doors, windows, get into closets or under beds, and I couldn’t pick up weapons. I could just see the A button to get into the car even from  away from the car. Kind of like when you either escape or die by the car and you’re spectating others and can still see the person sitting down in the car symbol with the button to get into the car just floating around. I stood behind the sofa in the front room of the cabin while Jason came through the door. He saw me and then went into the other room and started breaking the beds, even though he had others to deal with. When Jason came back to the room I was in he stood there for like 2 minutes while somebody else who was hurt then came in and then he started chasing me around the sofa. 

That was until he realized they got the other car started as well and went out to stop it, but I still couldn’t interact with anything. He came back and grab killed me only to have it glitched. Anyway, as stupid as this might sound, I was wondering why some Jasons do stuff like that even when they’ve got others to deal with. That time it wasn’t a lobby with eight people, I believe there were only six or so but people left,  but there definitely were more than four of us at the time. I was standing right by the small couch - which is right by the door - when he broke down the door and came in. Could he have been stuck in the glitch too? 

8 minutes ago, FridayThe31st said:

Most of us have seen either while spectating the last person alive or you yourself being the last person alive Jason messing around with that person to either make the match longer (if they’re injured) or just for the laughs of it. Usually when that player is injured and they can’t really do anything but try to run really slowly while holding their shoulder. 

Anyway, last night I repaired the 2 seater all by myself as Tiffany and I saw it as a huge achievement even though I have done it before, usually it’s with Jason coming over right after I’m done with it. This time Jason didn’t even show up until I started the car and drove the roundabout road on the large Packanack map. I stopped the car to pick somebody up  since I had 2 pocket knives I felt pretty safe.  I ended up not being able to stop for them since Jason was right in back of the fence in an attempt to stop the car. This was part 4 Jason by the way, hence why he didn’t put traps on the car. 

I ended up crashing the car into the fence and it completely stopped. I went to start it up again but he pulled me out of the car. Since I had a pocket knife I decided that I had enough time to start it up again - which I did - but I didn’t realize when I went to back it up that there was another fence in back of me and I was kind of stuck. 

I got grabbed again and pocket knifed him once again but then when I ran over to a house I realized I couldn’t interact with anything at all. I could just see the A button to get into the car even from  away from the car. I stood behind the sofa in the front room of the cabin while Jason came through the door. He saw me and then went into the other room and started breaking the beds, even though he had others to deal with. When Jason came back to the room I was in he stood there for like 2 minutes while somebody else who was hurt then came in and then he started chasing me around the sofa. 

That was until he realized they got the other car started as well and went out to stop it, but I still couldn’t interact with anything. He came back and grab killed me only to have it glitched. Anyway, as stupid as this might sound, I was wondering why some Jasons do stuff like that even when they’ve got others to deal with. Could he have been stuck in the glitch too?

He wasn't glitched if he was able to break beds. Some Jasons just aren't very smart.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 4:39 PM, FridayThe31st said:

I got grabbed again and pocket knifed him once again but then when I ran over to a house I realized I couldn’t interact with anything at all. I could move the camera, run and do all that stuff, so I wasn’t stuck in the interaction lock but I just couldn’t open doors, windows, get into closets or under beds, and I couldn’t pick up weapons. I could just see the A button to get into the car even from  away from the car. Kind of like when you either escape or die by the car and you’re spectating others and can still see the person sitting down in the car symbol with the button to get into the car just floating around. I stood behind the sofa in the front room of the cabin while Jason came through the door. He saw me and then went into the other room and started breaking the beds, even though he had others to deal with. When Jason came back to the room I was in he stood there for like 2 minutes while somebody else who was hurt then came in and then he started chasing me around the sofa. 

That was until he realized they got the other car started as well and went out to stop it, but I still couldn’t interact with anything. He came back and grab killed me only to have it glitched. Anyway, as stupid as this might sound, I was wondering why some Jasons do stuff like that even when they’ve got others to deal with. That time it wasn’t a lobby with eight people, I believe there were only six or so but people left,  but there definitely were more than four of us at the time. I was standing right by the small couch - which is right by the door - when he broke down the door and came in. Could he have been stuck in the glitch too? 

I get picked as Jason so infrequently, I like to enjoy it for the full 20 minutes.

• Like 1