Sign in to follow this  
Big Daddy J

F13: The Game is one of the Xbox Games With Gold for October.

A few new players isn't a bad thing. Even if they don't stick around, it will freshen up matches for a bit.

• Like 1

I’m excited for this. While I can usually easily clear lobbies as Jason, it’s always good to see new players who are just running for their life and don’t really know what they’re doing.  Time to show em how it’s done. 😂

QP lobbies don't need anymore noobs running around with their fingers up their butts never going for any objectives  on the PS4.  Theres enough of them. 

On 9/27/2019 at 6:45 PM, DorianRo said:

QP lobbies don't need anymore noobs running around with their fingers up their butts never going for any objectives  on the PS4.  Theres enough of them. 

Noobs don't always stay noobs. it's on them if they want to stay unlearned.

There's also the option to teach them so they won't be noobs anymore.

19 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

I think this will be that last big jump in players. Noting left after this

You might be right.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 5:32 PM, FridayThe31st said:

I’m excited for this. While I can usually easily clear lobbies as Jason, it’s always good to see new players who are just running for their life and don’t really know what they’re doing.  Time to show em how it’s done. 😂

Oh Fuck yea. You kno they re new when then run in a straight line or as soon as you Hit stalk they hop out the window. 
I sometimes say welcome to the NFL

I’m so glad I choose Xbox for this game alone. Seems to be the most stable. And seems to promote more which fills the lobbies up. 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 3:10 AM, Manny1985 said:

I think this will be that last big jump in players. Noting left after this

Wow you just fucked up my mood. 

mainly because you could be right, but we don’t say it. 

On 9/30/2019 at 10:29 AM, NickersLarge said:

Oh Fuck yea. You kno they re new when then run in a straight line or as soon as you Hit stalk they hop out the window. 
I sometimes say welcome to the NFL

I’m so glad I choose Xbox for this game alone. Seems to be the most stable. And seems to promote more which fills the lobbies up. 

Yup, and when they run in a straight line it just makes our job easier with shift grabbing and throwing knives.  Plus it’s always fun to use stalk and easily scare the shit out of somebody aka the new players which, a lot of them probably would be kids. 😂 Always good to hear those reactions.