As you all may know a good chunk of Jason’s strengths regards to saving time. For example, the destruction strength, you can completely destroy the phone house in 45 seconds top in the beginning of the game. The throwing knife one, in the beginning of the game, you can collect at least 3 and refrain from collecting anymore for the time being to save time as you already have many knives. Below I have 2 strengths I see a lot of Jason’s either don’t use effectively, or don’t use them at all and my take on using them effectively, of course there are a lot more and I’ll them in this post later. I plan on making another post about dealing with the weaknesses. Many of you may agree with what I say, many may not. If I missed something make sure to type it. Peace out.✌️ 

Weapon Strength :

This won’t necessarily save you time in the beginning of the match because most counselors will run away from you. Not only that, in the beginning of the match, you should always grab unless you run into a group armed with weapons. However, later into the match is when this strength really comes into play. When facing a group and they’re fighting you for an objective, the most effective way to win that fight is to dispatch of them quickly before any other counselors outside of that particular group start pushing for another objective. Do not grab in groups, you’re going to get a knife in your throat, or someone saves the counselor you grab and you get damaged. Pocket Knives wastes your time and is a free escape from your grab. Use weapon strength for what it is meant for, slashing. You kill counselors quicker with weapon strength and that may save you enough time. Also handy for kill squads.

Throwing Knives

This strength is very deadly if used correctly. I don’t recommend using knives to kill a counselor unless you need that counselor dead immediately and they’re already limping, keep in mind that knives are faster than slashing. First tip, master the -quick throw-. This is the base requirement if you want to use this strength effectively. 2nd, do not waste knives. (Just because you have an abundance of knives doesn’t mean you can stop being conservative with them) if you’re facing a group, target one person at a time while also protecting yourself. Don’t knife everyone you see, that is a waste. Pick someone who is the most dangerous to your killing spree and conservatively target them. I see players make this mistake all the time and this doesn’t just apply to knives it applies to everything. If you’re pressuring one person and then turn around and pressure another you’re just giving the counselor you first pressured time to rest, be relentless. If you get one counselor limping (ideally Tommy Jarvis or Sweater Girl) the rest of the flock will put themselves in harms way to protect them. 3rd, use knives to cancel animations. 4th, if there’s a high chance you’re going to miss the knife throw, don’t take the chance, you’d be amazed on how many knives I’ve wasted just by doing that. I like to have at least 5 knives in my inventory at all times. Knives save you time, pressure counselors, and can grant you quick and easy kills. The more you have the better, just know when you should collect them and when you should not, when you should throw them and when you should not.

2 hours ago, Seraphic King said:

For example, the destruction strength, you can completely destroy the phone house in 45 seconds top in the beginning of the game.

I can do that with any Jason

The throwing knife one, in the beginning of the game, you can collect at least 3 and refrain from collecting anymore for the time being to save time as you already have many knives.

A smart strategy is to collect throwing knives every chance you get. That way you should never run out. Although you might leave the first two in the shack for later and go make an attempt at the Tommy box. If you're not fast enough a good counselor can get the call off before you can collect both knives and morph to a box.

The more you have the better, just know when you should collect them and when you should not, when you should throw them and when you should not.

Leave the 2 in the shack if you think you're playing against a kill squad. Any other knife on the map should be picked up as you run into them...

15 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

3 hours ago, Seraphic King said:

For example, the destruction strength, you can completely destroy the phone house in 45 seconds top in the beginning of the game.

I can do that with any Jason

Lol, I meant to add something to that. With a plus destruction Jason you can destroy the phone house and break at least one door of the cabins nearby in like 45s and it won’t really matter if the counselors locked the door or not

for the knife one, I don’t need too many knives in my inventory at one time unless Tommy and Sweater Girl are together. And as soon as the match starts I collect one of the knives from the shack and then morph to Tommy. I manage to stop the call in time 100% of the time and I like to have my traps set and start pressuring counselors as early as I can.

Edited by Seraphic King

10 minutes ago, Seraphic King said:

for the knife one, I don’t need too many knives in my inventory at one time unless Tommy and Sweater Girl are together.

Pays to be prepared

11 minutes ago, Seraphic King said:

as soon as the match starts I collect one of the knives from the shack and then morph to Tommy. I manage to stop the call in time 100% of the time and I like to have my traps set and start pressuring counselors as early as I can.

Solid strategy. They wouldn't have time to get the call off this way unless you miss the box.