Phantom Stranger

Jason should be able to put his mask back on

This would be interesting. What if after having his mask knocked off, Jason was able to pick it up and put it back on, thus requiring it to be knocked off again in order for the counsellors to kill him? Seems like it would make things more challenging. What sez you?

• Like 3

YES! 😃 This is something I'd also thought of. If no one picks the mask up after it being knocked off then Jason can put it back on. No only will it make counselors think twice about taking cheap shots through windows, but it will also give Jason more reason to hunt down counselors who do pick up the mask hoping to get into his shack undetected. Also, Jason putting his mask back on could reset his HP giving more importance to the mask whilst simultaneously making the Jason kill that little bit harder. Many kill squads don't even bother to pick it up after demasking him. Having said that, at this stage of the game's life cycle I doubt it will ever be implemented. Perhaps this topic can be moved to the suggestions section...?

Even if they never make it to where Jason can put the mask back on, it should at least be a requirement that Sweater Girl or Tommy has the mask in their possession to perform the kill. They wouldn't like that though, they would have to drop one of their med sprays or pocket knives to be able to have the mask in their inventory.

5 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Even if they never make it to where Jason can put the mask back on, it should at least be a requirement that Sweater Girl or Tommy has the mask in their possession to perform the kill. They wouldn't like that though, they would have to drop one of their med sprays or pocket knives to be able to have the mask in their inventory.

I did think that but decided against it, as it just gives trolls/teamers one more item to hold on to, if they don't get the sweater first or come back as Tommy, to sabotage the kill.

Nah it won’t happen. According to the devs, Jason has plenty of mask hp and everything is fine..... and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the OP broken ass kill set up for kill squads 😂 no matter how many people tell them something needs changed they’ll just argue against us and make up bullshit contradictions, even when they have proof and facts thrown at them. It gets brushed to the side. 

30 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Nah it won’t happen. According to the devs, Jason has plenty of mask hp and everything is fine..... and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the OP broken ass kill set up for kill squads 😂 no matter how many people tell them something needs changed they’ll just argue against us and make up bullshit contradictions, even when they have proof and facts thrown at them. It gets brushed to the side. 

Technically they said they want to move slowly. They are trying to balance for everyone. 

Yes please !

This is something a lot of us want, with putting the mask back on it should regenerate some Hp as well.

6 hours ago, Phantom Stranger said:

This would be interesting. What if after having his mask knocked off, Jason was able to pick it up and put it back on, thus requiring it to be knocked off again in order for the counsellors to kill him? Seems like it would make things more challenging. What sez you?

The idea has potential.

4 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I could see either option being implemented. I just wonder if the "new content" clause might interfere with the chances of it happening.

4 hours ago, F13 Seppuku Squad said:

I did think that but decided against it, as it just gives trolls/teamers one more item to hold on to if they don't get the sweater first or come back as Tommy to sabotage the kill.

That's a risk with any change to this game. How would the trolls ruin matches for people?

16 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Technically they said they want to move slowly. They are trying to balance for everyone. 

Moving slowly seems to be what's best, to minimize backlash for a rash decision.

9 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Yes please !

This is something a lot of us want, with put on the mask it should regenerate some Hp as well.

I wouldn't mind it. We'll have to wait and see though.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Phantom Stranger said:

How many chances do you think you'll be needing? The only thing that will do is change the strategy of the kill to this:

Get Tommy, get sweater, beat mask off. As soon as Jason exits demasking stun spam sweater. Drop Jason and it's GG.

If anything he needs enough hit points that he can't be one hit demasked by 10 strength and other than that the Jason's need to develop skills to make sure it doesn't happen as often.

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

There’s polls across many different platforms and also just too many players that think something needs changed with making the kill harder. 

Tbh GUN either truly deep down agrees with us and just don’t have the time or money to fix it so they say everything is fine OR they really are that delusional to think the kill process is fine. 

Putting mask back on won’t really help against a kill squad. I am fine honestly with just more Mask HP. Because  even if they allow the indefensible hits, with more HP it wouldn’t be a problem. HP needs to increase by at least 400%. I’ve gotten better with off host combat stance as well thank goodness 😔😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seraphic King said:

Putting mask back on won’t really help against a kill squad. I am fine honestly with just more Mask HP. Because  even if they allow the indefensible hits, with more HP it wouldn’t be a problem. HP needs to increase by at least 400%. I’ve gotten better with off host combat stance as well thank goodness 😔😂

I think 400% is pushing it. Honestly doubling it would probably be a little OP just because most heavy attacks can be countered. But I'd still go double because of one hit Buggzy and Tommy builds.

1 hour ago, Somethin Cool said:

I think 400% is pushing it. Honestly doubling it would probably be a little OP just because most heavy attacks can be countered. But I'd still go double because of one hit Buggzy and Tommy builds.

Pushing it to 400% would mean that it would require 4 -5 hits from Tommy or Buggzy to demask. Against an on host Jason it would be very difficult to kill.

47 minutes ago, Seraphic King said:

Pushing it to 400% would mean that it would require 4 -5 hits from Tommy or Buggzy to demask. Against an on host Jason it would be very difficult to kill.

4 or 5 heavy hits that you're not getting in the first place. And only if Tommy and Buggzy are running demasking perks. Light attacks and they'd be there all week trying to get the demask...

Off host Jason would never die. On host would definitely never die. Way too much hp...

20 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

There’s polls across many different platforms and also just too many players that think something needs changed with making the kill harder. 

Tbh GUN either truly deep down agrees with us and just don’t have the time or money to fix it so they say everything is fine OR they really are that delusional to think the kill process is fine. 

I don't disagree that it's too easy. Overall they might not either. If they do something I'd rather it be thought out. They used to make knee jerk reactions that often caused more issues. Ultimately they might do nothing. But doing something without thinking it through would be worse.

@Fair Play that's my thinking as well.