Jump to content
Dragonfire82877

This one hurts, stupid lawsuit......NECA

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I was gonna post this but I was too sad....

I read it yesterday too, f’ing bastards. (Not Neca, and mostly just one bastard.)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

cb64bd0f_a73e_4361_a14c_346b3fd684e8-961

THE FEELS!

 

13 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I read it yesterday too, f’ing bastards. (Not Neca, and mostly just one bastard.)

I say two bastards.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I say two bastards.....

Go watch Slash N’ Casts latest video..... I’m so fucking mad a Cunningham, Miller deserves far more then he’s gotten. Nevermind, here it is.

It works out to less than $6000 a year.

 

PS. Don’t anyone harass the fucker though, I want him to lose in court and not have them give him any pity for dealing with crazy fans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Go watch Slash N’ Casts latest video..... I’m so fucking mad a Cunningham, Miller deserves far more then he’s gotten. Nevermind, here it is.

It works out to less than $6000 a year.

 

PS. Don’t anyone harass the fucker though, I want him to lose in court and not have them give him any pity for dealing with crazy fans. 

Wow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An ultimate New Blood Jason action figure would've been nice but because of a few greedy bastards we won't be getting it. I know that a few years ago NECA made a newer version of their 18" New Blood Jason but the back of that figure is fucked up because you put the batteries in the back which messes him up. Fuck the motion-activation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping they were going to update this after somehow maybe working out a likeness deal with Betsy Palmer's daughter Friday the 13th 25th Anniversary Box Set - Collector's Corner ...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2020 at 1:18 AM, Jason Lover said:

An ultimate New Blood Jason action figure would've been nice but because of a few greedy bastards we won't be getting it. I know that a few years ago NECA made a newer version of their 18" New Blood Jason but the back of that figure is fucked up because you put the batteries in the back which messes him up. Fuck the motion-activation.

Jason Part 7 was going to be the next NECA figure until the lawsuit shut them down. Hopefully as soon as the lawsuit is settled, that’s still their plan. And then they can go ahead and knock out 8, 9, Pre-Uber and Uber Jason very shortly after. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...