In a recently played match, I came across this glitch I’ve seen only one time before (excluding some YouTube videos if I remember right). There were 3 of us left and we were all in different places. I realized one of the alive counselors was actually in the cabin next door to mine, so I left the one I had been in and went to the one a short distance away where it appeared somebody was in. As soon as I entered I realized I couldn’t really find anybody — that was until I took a glance toward one of the beds. Standing inside the bed was Buggzy. He was literally standing in the middle of the bed with his legs going through the bed and the top of his body poking out. His head was turned staring at the wall to his right. It wasn’t like that glitch where you’re hiding under the bed and you see the feet of your character standing up outside the bed, it was literally a glitch where he was standing through the bed. 

I ended up getting killed in that house and Buggzy was the last one left. It took Jason a short while to figure out how to kill that Buggzy. I assumed he saw the same thing I did because he kept trying to slash at the Buggzy until he eventually got a seek and destroyed kill. When he did though during his death scene it appeared Buggzy was under the bed like he was supposed to be. Does anybody know how this glitch happens? I haven’t seen it in a while before just today.  

I had a final girl Vanessa do this to me after eating two of her pocketknives a few days ago. The lobby had to wait till the timer ran out cos of one cheating player.

I’ve read online it is possible to kill them with knives or seek & destroy if you’re standing in the right spot but neither have ever worked for me. Maybe someone on here has a workaround? 

Most online games if someone is cheating they try and hide it and won’t admit it. Also get banned during the match they’re cheating in. This game has had different types of cheats & glitchers from day one. No one even tries to hide it & instead will taunt you with emotes while cheating.  

Ever since the last round of patches, if a player uses this glitch, Jason can still kill them. Just approach the bed and move around until you get the attack prompt. Throwing knives will NOT work on players using this glitch.

What made this kill especially great for me is, this was right after the initial patch that introduced the rapid shift bug for Jason and action cancellations (diving through windows to full sprint) for counselors. The player using the glitch was telling a few players pre-match to find him on the map and he was going to show them all how to do it. I wish I could share the audio from the game, when he realized his little trick didn’t work anymore, I could have made another ocean with all the salt and tears, lol. 

• Haha 1

I had a bug once where as Victoria, I got in the bed and it teleported me outside the cabin through the wall, then Jason broke the bed and it killed me but my body was outside laying down with her eyes closed LOL.

victoria just took a small nap on the floor

On 9/25/2019 at 4:49 AM, Top_Cat said:

I had a final girl Vanessa do this to me after eating two of her pocketknives a few days ago. The lobby had to wait till the timer ran out cos of one cheating player.

I’ve read online it is possible to kill them with knives or seek & destroy if you’re standing in the right spot but neither have ever worked for me. Maybe someone on here has a workaround? 

You can still seek and destroy these counselors.  You just have to walk around the bed spamming the kill button (depending on which system you're on) and you'll get brief flashes of the prompt on the bed.  Bit of a pain, but not hard to take care of at all.

Side note: I don't know if there is a way to do this purposely, but I do know from experience that if you stay under the bed long enough, eventually the counselor is shown getting up from under the bed and you can see their feet but your field of view is still under the bed.  I feel like it's more the game than the counselor glitching.  Who knows.

Saw another player doing this yesterday but instead of standing through the bed it looked like they were laying on it. They were the last player alive and the police were at one exit.

Jason eventually walks up to the bed and destroys it causing the match to end but the player on the bed is listed as escaped and not seek & destroyed? Anyone seen anything like this? 

1 minute ago, Top_Cat said:

Saw another player doing this yesterday but instead of standing through the bed it looked like they were laying on it. They were the last player alive and the police were at one exit.

Jason eventually walks up to the bed and destroys it causing the match to end but the player on the bed is listed as escaped and not seek & destroyed? Anyone seen anything like this? 

They were probably glitched because of a failed environmental kill attempt. Did you happen to notice if they came back as Tommy? If they escaped as Tommy, they were probably hiding under the bed as their normal counselor when they were selected to be Tommy. 

Yup seen this glitch before...years ago. Pretty sad how it's still a issue.

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

They were probably glitched because of a failed environmental kill attempt. Did you happen to notice if they came back as Tommy? If they escaped as Tommy, they were probably hiding under the bed as their normal counselor when they were selected to be Tommy. 

The Jason hadn’t killed anyone that match. There was only 4 counsellors & the Jason player. I picked 2 players up in the 4 seater & tried picking the last one up but they wouldn’t leave the cabin so i escaped with the other two knowing the police would be there in a minute anyway. 

Spectated the last counsellor when we escaped thinking they were waiting for the police to arrive. Timer hits 0 and they stayed under the bed till Jason shows up & breaks the bed. 

Match ends showing Jason 0/4 and all counsellors escaped. 

Upon playing earlier today I came across another bed glitch which looked so weird. 

D0-F95-FF5-C7-FF-49-F1-B66-B-FDB132-BE1-

The counselor is in the position they are under the bed, similarly to when they’re floating above the bed but even when I moved the camera view around she was laying down ON the bed. 😂 Obviously she wasn’t on TOP of the bed but she was practically on top of it. 

On 9/24/2019 at 10:09 PM, FridayThe31st said:

In a recently played match, I came across this glitch I’ve seen only one time before (excluding some YouTube videos if I remember right). There were 3 of us left and we were all in different places. I realized one of the alive counselors was actually in the cabin next door to mine, so I left the one I had been in and went to the one a short distance away where it appeared somebody was in. As soon as I entered I realized I couldn’t really find anybody — that was until I took a glance toward one of the beds. Standing inside the bed was Buggzy. He was literally standing in the middle of the bed with his legs going through the bed and the top of his body poking out. His head was turned staring at the wall to his right. It wasn’t like that glitch where you’re hiding under the bed and you see the feet of your character standing up outside the bed, it was literally a glitch where he was standing through the bed. 

I ended up getting killed in that house and Buggzy was the last one left. It took Jason a short while to figure out how to kill that Buggzy. I assumed he saw the same thing I did because he kept trying to slash at the Buggzy until he eventually got a seek and destroyed kill. When he did though during his death scene it appeared Buggzy was under the bed like he was supposed to be. Does anybody know how this glitch happens? I haven’t seen it in a while before just today.  

thats not cheating thats just the game being broken

On 9/26/2019 at 7:10 AM, gmintz09 said:

You can still seek and destroy these counselors.  You just have to walk around the bed spamming the kill button (depending on which system you're on) and you'll get brief flashes of the prompt on the bed.  Bit of a pain, but not hard to take care of at all.

Side note: I don't know if there is a way to do this purposely, but I do know from experience that if you stay under the bed long enough, eventually the counselor is shown getting up from under the bed and you can see their feet but your field of view is still under the bed.  I feel like it's more the game than the counselor glitching.  Who knows.

its the dumb game its broked its happend to me i like hiding under the bed but dont do it much cuz they never fixed this  my advice if u hide under the bed an see yrself get out n stand next to the bed  exit the game it just broked for u if ur still under the bed but cant get out an cant see yr legs  exit it just broke for you trust me its the game bein all broke

4 hours ago, MovieWatcher101 said:

its the dumb game its broked its happend to me i like hiding under the bed but dont do it much cuz they never fixed this  my advice if u hide under the bed an see yrself get out n stand next to the bed  exit the game it just broked for u if ur still under the bed but cant get out an cant see yr legs  exit it just broke for you trust me its the game bein all broke

As I mentioned in the post above, it’s not the glitch where you can see yourself coming out from under the bed just standing there. As Jason you can just go up to the bed as you normally would do and click the prompt to seek and destroy the counselor.

In what I was talking about Buggzy was standing through the bed, but spectating him it showed he was under it. It took the Jason a long time to figure out how to correctly position himself to get the seek and destroy prompt and kill him. If I find any pictures of this I’ll post them here even though I’m sure others have seen this before and know what I’m talking about.