Sign in to follow this  
DontZzz34

Offline Challenges Speed Runs

Go on offline challenges and get no survivors in the quickest time possible. Don’t worry about going unseen or xp only speed and no survivors. Post your results and we can make this a friendly competition between us all. This will give us something new to do in the game lol

so far my fastest times are 

challenge 1- 16 seconds

challenge 2- 1:24

challenge 3- 34 seconds 

challenge 4- 1:04 seconds

challenge 5- 1:46

challenge 6- 1:41

challenge 7- 1:27

challenge 8- 37 seconds

challenge 9- 2:32

still have to finish the rest. I will edit my post as I try to beat my own times and your guys’ as you post em up 😉 bring on the challenge

• Like 1

I did one Challenge Video. Its not like the rules you described but I thought it was pretty cool. I don't even remember which Challenge it was and its only on my personal Twitter. I get every counselor, kill Jenny with a rock before getting Kenny with the hammer.

6 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

Challenge #1 Broken Down - No Survivors in 25 Seconds (going by the ingame timer at the end of the match):

damn. thats smooth 😅

10 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

Challenge #1 Broken Down - No Survivors in 25 Seconds (going by the ingame timer at the end of the match):

Illegitimate score. You have to have 2/3 skulls for the score to be recorded by the game. If you get two skulls in 45 seconds, but only one skull in 25, the game still counts the 45 as your best time.

27 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Illegitimate score. You have to have 2/3 skulls for the score to be recorded by the game. If you get two skulls in 45 seconds, but only one skull in 25, the game still counts the 45 as your best time.

This is just for speed runs, quickest time possible. This is based on no survivors and time done it’s done in. 

Something I made up just for fun for us forum members to compete against each other with. Gives us something new to do in the game lol

1 hour ago, DontZzz34 said:

This is just for speed runs, quickest time possible. This is based on no survivors and time done it’s done in. 

Something I made up just for fun for us forum members to compete against each other with. Gives us something new to do in the game lol

Oh... well in that case, great job.

On 9/27/2019 at 12:46 PM, aurllcooljay said:

3 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

Nice work. I’ve finally got all mine posted except I haven’t completed challenge 10 yet. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Nice work man. Looks like I got a new challenge time to try and beat 

10 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

Nice work man. Looks like I got a new challenge time to try and beat tried moving in t

Good luck... it took me about 50 restarts before the Mitch and AJ finally tried moving in the same direction instead of splitting up.

As much as I love the fun of doing speed runs the offline bots in friday the 13th are just not fun and broken all they do is open and close door and jump in out of windows I would do a speed run if the bots weren't so broken