xXAXONXx

Vanessa perk abuse

hi, i think is an abuse, 5 guys were using vanessa and they said they had the running perk, and the problem is that following then is a problem, vanessa needs a nerf, is very fast and very good stamina (without hack) they run and run and when stamina is empty they walk some fast lol, idk if someone uses hackers but i saw before vanessas with infinite stamina etc, we need a nerf cause 5 or 6 vanessas is an abuse devs read me and do a nerf

You’re not the only one who hates Vanessa’s bloody stamina but maybe read through some of the threads about how to catch Counselors with Shift or Stalk. 

12 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You’re not the only one who hates Vanessa’s bloody stamina but maybe read through some of the threads about how to catch Counselors with Shift or Stalk. 

give me that link please, who are you? admin or just a player

@xXAXONXx

what up buddy, I completely understand where you’re coming from but you also have to understand that Vanessa was made to outrun Jason. As Jason you have 4 abilities, with traps and knives. You may not be able to outrun her, but you can most definitely outsmart or outplay her. Combine your resources and asses when you should use them and when you should not. Hope this aids you in your future games.

28 minutes ago, Seraphic King said:

@xXAXONXx

what up buddy, I completely understand where you’re coming from but you also have to understand that Vanessa was made to outrun Jason. As Jason you have 4 abilities, with traps and knives. You may not be able to outrun her, but you can most definitely outsmart or outplay her. Combine your resources and asses when you should use them and when you should not. Hope this aids you in your future games.

nope, not enoguth, and with 4 or more vanessas pff imposible, she need a nerf, you didnt played with a team like that, when you play yll see

1 hour ago, xXAXONXx said:

give me that link please, who are you? admin or just a player

Just a player like you, I do try and help the new people on the forums though.

PS. The links Fair Play gave are the ones I would suggest. They helped me. 

9 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

nope, vanessa need nerf

The links that @Fair Play provided was pure gold. Vanessa doesn't need a nerf. If you aren't willing to research and improve your skills, have fun dealing with people that have.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

omg, you didnt played with 5 vanessas in a round, and yes vanessa needs a nerf 

I've played matches where all the counselors were Vanessa until Tommy showed up ( 7 Vanessa's ). It can be extremely frustrating, but you can out smart them and start thinning them out. You may not kill them all, but you can certainly get most.

34 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

omg, you didnt played with 5 vanessas in a round, and yes vanessa needs a nerf 

Yes, who were trying to kill me. Two got away, little bastards. 

She doesn’t need a nerf, fear could use some tweaking. 

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I've played matches where all the counselors were Vanessa until Tommy showed up ( 7 Vanessa's ). It can be extremely frustrating, but you can out smart them and start thinning them out. You may not kill them all, but you can certainly get most.

yes is and abuse and frustrating, well you just played with 7 vanessas bad they wasnt a very good and organized team like the team that beated me, and yes she need a nerf

1 hour ago, xXAXONXx said:

yes is and abuse and frustrating, well you just played with 7 vanessas bad they wasnt a very good and organized team like the team that beated me, and yes she need a nerf

I’m glad that you you know all the details of everyone else’s matches.🙄

The Vanessa’s In a few of the matches I was referring to were all 150 level players. They were organized, pushing every objective that they could. You know how I ultimately thwarted their game? Persistence. Stalk + Shift + Slash. Quick throw throwing knives. And finally chase until their stamina was depleted. I didn’t kill them all, but I got most. Vanessa does not need a nerf. 

omg, say what you want, vanessa needs a nerf, and police must be removed and put 2 4 seat cars and the boat.

• Haha 1

On 9/25/2019 at 6:43 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

I’m glad that you you know all the details of everyone else’s matches.🙄

The Vanessa’s In a few of the matches I was referring to were all 150 level players. They were organized, pushing every objective that they could. You know how I ultimately thwarted their game? Persistence. Stalk + Shift + Slash. Quick throw throwing knives. And finally chase until their stamina was depleted. I didn’t kill them all, but I got most. Vanessa does not need a nerf. 

Persistence for the win! 😎