xXAXONXx

Police noob escape and abuse

hi im new here and i dont know exactly how to use this forum, ok, there is a problem, the devs must delete police, cause too much people use that, today playing with a very organized team it was impossible to avoid those guys to call police, then they were very nice organized, damn i was no able to record then, all was 150, and with the police perk they come fast, when they come, y got the rage by being stunned, also y eat 3 knifes, sprays, and were 5 vanessas with the running perk etc and there, when police arrive all 7 players escape with them, then jarvis came and escaped with police too, what a noob abuse, thats why police is an abuse, the jason buff was nice cause game was unbalanced, but devs needs to delete the phone, i repeat, they were 150 all and friends, and no hacks was there, devs do something...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Sounds like a rough game.

Could you do me a solid and make an introduction post when you get a second. Thanks.

well i dont speak english, well read what i wrote, the police must be deleted for being an abussing escape, thats solid, even with rage buff jason is very easy to kill, and with a very good team like i said, is impossible to kill someone, maybe you didnt played with a team like that, but yes is not possible to kill someone, this is an abuse, devs must deleted that police

On 9/24/2019 at 7:21 PM, xXAXONXx said:

well i dont speak english, well read what i wrote, the police must be deleted for being an abussing escape, thats solid, even with rage buff jason is very easy to kill, and with a very good team like i said, is impossible to kill someone, maybe you didnt played with a team like that, but yes is not possible to kill someone, this is an abuse, devs must deleted that police

The police are meant to be a valid means of escape. It sounds like you are finding teams of players who like to humiliate Jason, which ruins the experience for Jason players. Removing the police will not change that.

As Jason, you have to use everything in your bag of tricks to kill the counselors. If you are having trouble, consider taking a different approach.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

The police are meant to be a valid means of escape. It sounds like you are finding teams of players who like to humiliate Jason, which ruins the experience for Jason players. Removing the police will not change that.

As Jason, you have to use your everything in your bag of tricks to kill the counselors. If you are having trouble, consider taking a different approach.

na, police is shit, that must be removed

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

na, police is shit, that must be removed

Even if the police were removed, a good team could "abuse" other things and still ruin a match for you.

Removing the police as an escape option is unfair to the many players who use them to escape. This reason alone is why it will probably never happen. If a group of Vanessa players is ruining the game for you, try visiting Youtube and watching some strategies on how to beat such a team.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 6:54 PM, xXAXONXx said:

hi im new here and i dont know exactly how to use this forum, ok, there is a problem, the devs must delete police, cause too much people use that, today playing with a very organized team it was impossible to avoid those guys to call police, then they were very nice organized, damn i was no able to record then, all was 150, and with the police perk they come fast, when they come, y got the rage by being stunned, also y eat 3 knifes, sprays, and were 5 vanessas with the running perk etc and there, when police arrive all 7 players escape with them, then jarvis came and escaped with police too, what a noob abuse, thats why police is an abuse, the jason buff was nice cause game was unbalanced, but devs needs to delete the phone, i repeat, they were 150 all and friends, and no hacks was there, devs do something...

How about you stop crying and git gud they wont remove the cops or nerf or remove vanessa

On 3/5/2021 at 12:36 AM, gettodachappa said:

How about you stop crying and git gud they wont remove the cops or nerf or remove vanessa

Please don't necropost threads older than a year old, especially to randomly call out another forum user for something.