I was playing as Jason, and everybody was teaming up hitting me so they could get the car repaired and started despite my traps. Eventually I picked them all off until there were four of em left. A Vanessa started the car and as I went after it, she stopped it for somebody else to get in. I tried to throw a knife at the person when suddenly the car went completely wack and went up into the trees, with Vanessa in it! I know about the throwing knives car glitch,  but I never seen it where it sends the car up into the trees. Anyway, even though I didn’t mean to get that glitch, the Vanessa player was stuck in the trees for the rest of the match, so karma got to me and I only could kill 7/8 of them. 

Sorry for the really bad pictures, lighting was bad, it was on a TV with no so good display, and the match was about to end so I had to be quick at taking the pictures. Anyway, I found it hilarious that they got stuck up there practically the whole match and had a safe view of the whole scene playing out below them. 😂

C031155-C-0-A21-4-D3-B-8606-AA0-B33-BA5-

AD35094-C-B34-E-4-E31-949-D-FCD33-CA27-B

The last counselor was calling that person who was stuck in the car a lucky bastard, which they weren’t wrong on that. Though it’s boring to sit in a car practically the whole match  just watching what’s going on below you, it is an easy way out. I’m just confused how they weren’t kicked from the game. Sometimes when I’m stuck in some kind of glitch — like that Pinehurst drawer glitch — or if I’m just squatting down and not moving for a while, I get a message that says if I’m idle for more than 60 seconds then I’ll be kicked. How is it possible to move around or flash your flash light just so you’re not kicked when you’re stuck sitting down in a car? And why didn’t that person try to start up the car again? One time I was stuck in a car which flipped to the side and when I started it it just flipped itself back over. 

This glitch really needs to be fixed, but it has made for some funny experiences in this game. I swore to myself I would never try the knife glitch while I was Jason but, a few days ago, I just decided to be an ass...

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

This glitch really needs to be fixed, but it has made for some funny experiences in this game. I swore to myself I would never try the knife glitch while I was Jason but, a few days ago, I just decided to be an ass...

Yeah it is pretty hilarious. Everybody in the match were like: what the hell happened to the car? lolol. I’ve actually been in this glitch before as a counselor and me and the AJ who was in the car with me were stuck standing up inside the car when it flipped and landed on its side. I could not stop laughing because Jason kept swinging and couldn’t get to us. All I heard was our characters screaming yet we couldn’t move. 😂

Unpopular opinion for me is this should stay. The only thing that should be tweaked is have the counselors be scattered across the map alive and not glitched out after the car gets hit.

A good driver who knows how to exploit the car mechanics will just keep Jason going in circles. He may not escape if the Jason is in rage to give him quicker morphs,  but Jason won't be stopping the car either.

Allowing him to knife the car is a fair trade as he's burning knives to do it at the expense of it being Jason's only long range means of stopping the car, especially for Part 2/4. It could be made an unintentional game mechanic that could evolve with some tweaking.

Simple tweaking being...

1. The counselors don't get glitched out, they simply get scattered like a car accident, but don't die...perhaps they get relocated to their original spawn location

2. The car still remains usable, if its stuck, it gets teleported back to its original spawn location

But you know...game is long in the tooth. They can't pay their coders anymore, so expect a fix or no fix rather than evolution of the exploit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Unpopular opinion for me is this should stay. The only thing that should be tweaked is have the counselors be scattered across the map alive and not glitched out after the car gets hit.

A good driver who knows how to exploit the car mechanics will just keep Jason going in circles. He may not escape if the Jason is in rage to give him quicker morphs,  but Jason won't be stopping the car either.

Allowing him to knife the car is a fair trade as he's burning knives to do it at the expense of it being Jason's only long range means of stopping the car, especially for Part 2/4. It could be made an unintentional game mechanic that could evolve with some tweaking.

Simple tweaking being...

1. The counselors don't get glitched out, they simply get scattered like a car accident, but don't die...perhaps they get relocated to their original spawn location

2. The car still remains usable, if its stuck, it gets teleported back to its original spawn location

But you know...game is long in the tooth. They can't pay their coders anymore, so expect a fix or no fix rather than evolution of the exploit.

I agree, those are some good points. It would be good if the counselors would only be scattered out of the car and not stuck anywhere — I had a car glitch in Pinehurst where there were a bunch of obvious Jason teamers and I was driving the car out on the main road with a Chad. Suddenly it glitched out and I was thrown by these rocks and behind those rocks off bounds of the map was Chad and the car, and he couldn’t get out of there. He was lucky though because he didn’t have to deal with those Jason teamers. 

But I found it weird how the car just glitched out like that if Jason wasn’t anywhere near it at the time, plus I had been driving on a completely flat road, I wasn’t off reading so I couldn’t have hit any bumps or anything. All I know is that pissed me off because at the end those teamers really got to me and the rest of the normal players. They were trying to act as if they were running away though they didn’t realize when they talk into the mic saying “pretend I’m running away” that everybody else in the lobby with a walkie talkie can... also hear them. 

6 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

This used to be the case but it doesn't even require throwing a knife at the car to get it to go flying off the map, into the ground or just broken in place.  

Jason can morph anywhere near the car and make this happen.  So even if you're a good driver and running NoS, the longer you stay on the map driving Jason around, the more Jason  has the ability to render the car unusable.  Even without throwing a knife.