Sign in to follow this  
JBragga

Leveling System

I have been a supporter of this game since it’s kickstarter days. I have played since day one, and have recently been on every now and again. I am finding it very difficult to level up offline. I tried to play online match, but between people rage quitting, and glitches, I found it too difficult to enjoy online game play. In short online and offline provides no way to level up quickly, and the grind to reach a level as high as 113 and up, is too much for a working parent like myself. I really enjoy the game, but when you’ve been stuck at level 46 for months, then the repetitive grind gets a little annoying. Especially when you see not much progress even after playing so many offline games as I have. Can you make the leveling system a little less strenuous and time consuming. Thank you if you’ve read all of this. Still a huge fan of the game.

It should be even easier to level up offline, seems to always be double xp these days so a handful of bot rounds should gain you a level.

You've been stuck on level 46 for months playing offline? I don’t know how this is possible unless you're running around as Jason trying to fix things and wondering why you can’t pick up the gas or battery?!

• Haha 1

@JBragga Go to offline bots, select the Jarvis map. Do environmental kills on every counselor (counselors wont move since the recent patches) easy 1100 XP every match.

As a side note, if you have been playing since day one, you must only play one round a month to only be at level 46.

Things is I wasn’t doing many environmental kills. I was just hacking away with whatever weapon I have

16 hours ago, JBragga said:

Things is I wasn’t doing many environmental kills. I was just hacking away with whatever weapon I have

You get more Xp with environmental kills than you do slashes or grab kills.

17 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

You get more Xp with environmental kills than you do slashes or grab kills.

Yep.

#Truth

• Thanks 1